Latest Update (6th October 2017): Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, ARO Jorhat Indian Army Mariani Bharti 2017 Join Rally and check details on its website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army ARO Jorhat Recruitment Rally 2017
- 1 Indian Army ARO Jorhat Recruitment Rally 2017
- 2 Indian Army Open Rally ARO Jorhat Notification 2017
- 3 www.joinindianarmy.nic.in ARO Jorhat Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Open Rally 2017 Assam
- 5 New Vacancies in Army Open Rally in Assam
- 6 Indian Army Mariani Bharti 2017 Apply
- 7 Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Indian Army will soon be going to organize a recruitment rally to recruit strong and physically fit candidates for the posts of Soldier. The authorities had made an announcement regarding this Bharti to recruit candidates for the ARO Jorhat. This is good news for all the candidates who want to join Indian Army that the Indian Army again comes up with various jobs. This recruitment is for selecting candidates from three districts for Agra, Jhansi, Etah, Etawah, Lalitpur, and Jalaun. Candidates who are eligible and have met all the eligibility criteria are required to submit the form before the last date of submission. Grab this amazing opportunity by login into the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Open Rally ARO Jorhat Notification 2017
The authority has released the notification so that the candidate must grab the notification for the eligible candidates who want to make their career in the same field. Candidates who have a degree of 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree in the field of Botany/Zoology/Bio Science from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Indian Army jobs. The authority has started inviting the online applications for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tech, Soldier Nursing Assistant posts.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in ARO Jorhat Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Examination||ARO Jorhat Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tech, Soldier Nursing Assistant posts|
|Number of the Post||Various Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Starting Date for Application Form submission||18th September 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form submission||2nd November 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Open Rally 2017 Assam
- Soldier technical: Candidate must have a passing certificate for Class 12th and Intermediate in the field of Science with at least minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Amn: 12th and Intermediate passed out in Science with 50% marks in aggregate with 3 years Diploma in 4 engineering from the recognized institute.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: Candidate must have 12th Passing marks in the field of Science with the above marking scheme. Apart from this, he or she must have passing marks in the English subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Keeper technical: 8th passing marks and 10th Passing marks with ITI qualification.
- Soldier Tradesman: Candidate must have 50% marks in each subject.
|Soldier Technical||17 years 6 months to 23 years|
|Soldier Technical Amn||17.6 Years to 23 years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17.6 Years to 23 years|
|General Duty Soldier||17.6 Years to 23 years|
|Soldier Clerk and Keeper Technical||17.6 Years to 23 years|
|Soldier Tradesman||17.6 Years to 23 years|
New Vacancies in Army Open Rally in Assam
The selection of the candidate will depend on the candidate’s performance in the written test, Physical fitness test, and PMT.
Starting date to Apply online: 18th September 2017
Last date to Apply online: 2nd November 2017
Indian Army Mariani Bharti 2017 Apply
- Go to the career page of Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates who are eligible can check the notification and form for applying to the Indian Army.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- As per the instructions mentioned in the notification, fill the application form and mention all the details inside the form.
- Along with the application form, attach the scanned copies of all the documents and certificates.
- Apart from this, pay the application fees and submit the receipt along with the filled application form before the last date of submission.
- Take the print out copy of the generated application form and get the registration number which you can use for future tasks.