JSSC LDC, Panchayat Secretary, & Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2808 Posts at the official website i.e. www.jssc.in
JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2017
- 1 JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2017
- 2 About JSSC(Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
- 3 JSSC LDC Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Name of the Posts:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC LDC Jobs 2017:
- 6 JSSC LDC, Steno Exam Important Dates:
- 7 How to Apply for JSSC Vacancy 2017?
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Application in prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of various posts in the official website of www.jssc.in. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a job notice for Intermediate level Combined Competitive Exam 2017 to fill the 2808 number of vacancies for the posts of LDC, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer posts in the state of Jharkhand. Applicants those who are interested for this JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 may refer the official notification available at the official website and also we have provided all the detailed information in the article below. Those applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria conditions may submit their Jharkhand SSC Jobs Online Application Form 2017 in between the dates i.e. 2 May 2017 to 15 June 2017. The application form and notice for this jobs are available on the official website of the department i.e. www.jssc.in. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
About JSSC(Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
The JSSC is also called as Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. It was established under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The JSSC is the only constitutional body that it is responsible for hiring the applicants to fill up their different government posts by organizing the exams and personal interviews. Currently, JSSC has released a job notice related to the recruitment of 45 number of available posts. It is a very great chance for the applicants those who are searching for the government job in the state of Jharkhand.
JSSC LDC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Total No. of Posts: 2808 Vacancies
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
Name of the Posts:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 953 posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 953 posts
- LDC (Treasury clerical cadre): 188 posts
- LDC (Clerical cadre under food public distribution and user affairs department): 46 posts
- LDC (Commissary Tax department clerical cadre): 28 posts
- Stenographer: 24 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC LDC Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form need to fulfil all the educational qualification that is they should have passed Intermediate Standard (10th pass) with computer knowledge and Hindi typing from authorized Board or Institute.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form must lie in between 18 years to 35 years. The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided as below.
- UR Category Applicants: 35 years
- SC Category Applicants: 37 years
- ST Category Applicants: 40 years
- Women Category Applicants of Jharkhand: 38 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the computer proficiency or Typing Test and Skill test.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay for application fee as per their category.
- General Category Applicants: Rs. 460/-
- SC/ ST Category Applicants of Jharkhand State: Rs. 115/-
JSSC LDC, Steno Exam Important Dates:
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: 25 April 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 2 May 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 15 June 2017
How to Apply for JSSC Vacancy 2017?
Applicants those who are looking for the Jobs in the state of Jharkhand SSC have great chance to apply for the online application form on or before the last date of submission of application form which is 2 May 2017. Candidates are suggested to submit their JSSC Jobs online application form 2017 on or before the last date because no application form will be considered eligible after the last date. Candidates are suggested to follow the simple steps provided below to apply online for Jharkhand SSC Jobs application form 2017.
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Read the official notice properly before applying for the application form.
- Click on “Online Application for ISCCE-2017”
- Fill all the details in the online application form according to the instructions.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the essential certificates.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future use.
Official Website: www.jssc.in