KAPL Ltd Recruitment 2017 Apply for Walk-In Professional Service Representative 29 Posts at www.kaplindia.com
KAPL Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals limited raised the KAPL Notification 2017 for selecting candidates for various Professional Service Representative Posts. There are 29 vacancies available which the authority will be going to fill by the dynamic candidates. All the interested candidates are required to attend the Walk-In Interview on 22nd March 2017 and 24th March 2017 which is going to be conducted in Lucknow and Bangalore city. The candidate must be a graduation holder in the field of Pharmacy, Science, Commerce, and Arts which is required to appear for the exam. The notification for the KAPL is available online on its official website www.kaplindia.com.
KAPL Professional Service Representative Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited is inviting applications and online forms for the eligible candidates so that they can appear in the Walk-In Interview. All the candidates who want to apply for these posts are required to check the eligibility criteria including the age limit, qualification required, selection process and place of the Interview listed on the official notification. The job seekers are required to come at the designated place to attend the walk-in interview as the selection of the candidate will be based on his or her performance in the interview process. Candidates are required to stay connected with our website to get the upcoming and latest job notifications.
www.kaplindia.com Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited|
|Name of the Examination||KAPL Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||PSR Posts|
|Number of the Post||29|
|Date of Walk-In Interview||22nd March 2017 and 24th March 2017|
|Interview location||Lucknow, Bangalore|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for KAPL Jobs 2017
The candidate must be a graduation holder in the field of Pharmacy/ Science/Commerce/Arts along with the 1-year experience in any of the Pharmaceutical Company as the sales person.
To meet the eligibility criteria, the age of the candidate should not be more than the 26 years of age whereas if the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category then the age relaxation will be given to the candidate of up to 5 years and for OBC Category the age relaxation will be given to the candidate of up to 3 years.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his or her performance in the Interview process.
The candidate who got selected will receive the salary of near about 13,000INR on the monthly basis.
- Lucknow Location: Hotel Continental, Bansmandi Chauraha, Lucknow.
- Bangalore Location: KAPL, Nirman Bhavan, Opp. Orion Mall, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Block 1st, Rajajinagar, Banglore-560010.
- In Lucknow, the Walk-In Interview date is 22nd March 2017
- In Bangalore, the Walk-In date is 24th March 2017
Steps to Apply for KAPL vacancies 2017
At the time of the examination, he or she has to carry the application form. At the time of the interview the candidate has to carry the original documents along with the one set copy. Check the below-listed steps and follow this to reach to the Application form 2017.
- The candidate who are interested for the KAPL Recruitment 2017 are required to read the official notification which is placed at the official notification of KAPL that is www.kaplindia.com.
- At the home page, he or she has to find the link to the application form.
- Click on the link which will redirect your to the new page download this page and enter all the details.
- The candidates are required to carry the application form along with him or her at the walk-in Interview place.
Official Website: www.kaplindia.com