Chikkaballapur District Court Notification 2017 Apply for 63 posts at www.ecourts.gov.in
Karnataka Chikkaballapur District Court Notification 2017
- 1 Karnataka Chikkaballapur District Court Notification 2017
- 2 www.ecourts.gov.in Notification Details 2017
- 3 Chikkabalapur District Court Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the Chikkaballapur District Court Posts
- 5 How to Apply for Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Recruitment Management System of Karnataka Judiciary has currently released the job notice for the class 10th passed students. The Chikkaballapur District Court invited the application forms from the talented and young candidates for 63 number of vacancies for the posts of Typist Peon Steno and other posts. The available posts are available for the typing/ shorthand skilled candidates. This notice provided a great career chance for the young applicants of the state of Karnataka. Candidates with the good written and oral communication skills in Kannada, English languages can apply for these posts before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 12th April 2017.
www.ecourts.gov.in Notification Details 2017
|Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment Notice 2017|
|Name of the Board||Chikkaballapur District Court, Karnataka|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Typist, Steno Typist, Peon posts|
|Total No. of Posts||63 posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online for the application form||13th March 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online for the application form||12th April 2017|
Chikkabalapur District Court Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for the Chikkaballapur District Court Posts
- For the Posts 1 to 5: 12th, SSLC or Equivalent certification
- Junior level Typewriting skill is essential for Typist-Copyist posts.
- Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting skills in Kannada and English languages for the stenographer posts
- Higher level Typewriting skill in Kannada and English languages required for Typist posts
Age Limit: Applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the information provided below.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Relaxation of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates: 3 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST category-I applicants: 5 years
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (as applicable)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the organization. Refer the article below for detailed information.
- Peon posts: Rs. 9600 – 14550/-
- Process Server posts: Rs.11000 – 19000/-
- Stenographer posts: Rs.14550 – 26700/-
- Typist posts: Rs.11000 – 21000/-
- Typist- Copyist posts: Rs.11000 – 21600/-
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- General/ 2A/ 3A/ 2B/ 3B category candidates: Rs.100/-
- PH/ SC/ ST/ Category candidates-I: Rs.50/-
How to Apply for Chikkaballapur District Court Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in
- Candidates need to click on the home page that is www.ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/chikballapura/
- Now, click on the recruitment tab and read the official advertisement carefully before applying for the desired posts.
- Then click on the “Online-Recruitment” tab available at the left side of the homepage.
- Now, click on the “Online Application Link”.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Now, upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- “Submit” the application form and “Make Payment” before the last date.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and e-Receipt for future use.
- Starting date to apply online for the application form: 13th March 2017
- The last date to apply online for the application form: 14th April 2017
- The last date for the payment of application fee using SBI Challan: 15th April 2017