KVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2017 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teaching posts (TGTs, PGTs, PRTs) 546 vacancies. Apply Online at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment 2017
- 1 KVS Recruitment 2017
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Notification 2017
- 3 www.kvsangathan.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 4 Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment Eligibility 2017
- 5 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017-18
- 6 KVS Vacancy Apply Online Process
- 7 Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the notification for the Teaching posts to place candidates at TGT, PGT, and PRT position. The authorities are looking for the candidates in North-East state. Candidates who are looking for teaching jobs can grab this amazing opportunity as soon as possible before the last date of submission. Candidates who are looking for the 12th Class, Bachelor, and Master degree can apply for the KVS jobs. Check the notification for the KVS Teaching recruitment available on its website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Here you can check the application form dates, eligibility criteria, and other details available on this page.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Notification 2017
As per the notification, the authorities are looking for the 546 candidates for various teaching posts including Graduate teacher, Trained Teacher, and Primary Teacher posts. Out of these 546 posts, the authorities are looking for 182 candidates for the Graduate teacher position, 144 candidates for Trained Graduate Teachers, and 220 candidates for the primary teacher position. The authority will recruit candidates for various subjects. Hence the candidates who are interested in applying for KVS posts can apply for the KVS Teacher position before 17th October 2017 which is the last date of submission. The starting date to apply for KVS jobs is 3rd October 2017. Hence from today, the authority has started inviting the online applications for the KVS TGT PGT posts and lots of candidates want to apply for the Teacher position.
www.kvsangathan.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of the Examination||KVS Written exam|
|Name of the Post||TGT, PGT, and PRT posts|
|Number of the Post||546 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||3rd October 2017|
|Last date to apply online||17th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment Eligibility 2017
Candidate, who wants to apply for KVS jobs, must have the required qualification of Bachelor degree, B.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduate Degree, M.Ed, M.Phil, MCA and other courses from the recognized institute.
The age of the candidate to apply for KVS Jobs must not be greater than 35 years of age. To get the minimum age criteria you have to refer to its official notification.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017-18
To recruit the eligible and deserving candidates, the authority will conduct the written test and interview. Candidate’s performance in these processes will let you decide whether the candidate is selected for the TGT PGT posts or not.
The authority will offer amazing salary package to its candidates for the TGT PGT and PRT posts which you can check below.
- Postgraduate teacher: The authority will offer 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with the grade pay of 4,800INR.
- Graduate teacher: The authority will offer the salary of 9,300INR to 34,800INR with Grade Pay of 4,600INR.
- Primary teacher: The authority will offer the salary of 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with Grade pay of 4,200INR.
KVS Vacancy Apply Online Process
- Firstly, go to the KVS’s official website that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- You will find the link to Apply Online for KVS TGT PGT posts.
- Look for the Application Link and notification link.
- Click on the link and you will find the notification page displayed in front of your screen.
- Read all the details carefully and apply for the KVS jobs accordingly.
- Fill the application form by entering the qualification details, skills, experience, and other related information.
- Along with the application form, you have to attach the scanned copy of the documents and certificates.
- After the completion of the Application Form you must recheck the details again.
- Now you can take the printout and scanned copy of generated application form.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in