Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply for 594 Mail Guard or Postman posts at www.keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1 Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.keralapost.gov.in vacancy details
- 3 Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Recruitment 2017
- 4 www.keralapost.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- 5 Kerala Post Office Recruitment Important dates:
- 6 How to Apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form?
- 7 Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Candidates those who wish to have a government job in the postal circle department 2017 they have a great opportunity to apply for the recruitment. The department has released the application form for 594 number of available positions for the posts of Post Man and Mail Guard. The Kerala Post Office has released the notice to invite all the candidates those who are eligible and are interested in registering for the Kerala Postal Circle Postmen Application Form 2017. As per the official notice, the process to apply for the application form has been started on 16 January 2017 the last date to apply for the recruitment is 14 February 2017. All the successfully applied candidates have to appear for the written exam that will be conducted on 9th April 2017. Interested candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible before the last date.
The talented and eligible candidates have to apply for the recruitment through the online mode. The total number of vacancies released are 594. Applicants are suggested to visit the official website to check the official notice before applying for the recruitment process. Also, we have provided all the eligibility criteria conditions in the article below.
www.keralapost.gov.in vacancy details
- Name of the Organization: Kerala Postal Circle
- Name of the Examination: Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Postman/ Mail guard
- Total Number of Posts: 594 vacancies
- Category: Postal Jobs
- Job Location: Kerala
- Article Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Recruitment 2017
Every year, the department releases the recruitment notice to hire the talented and eligible candidates for the available posts in the department. And a large number of candidates apply for this recruitment to get a government job in the postal circle sector. Here below, we have provided some steps to apply for the recruitment easily without facing any difficulty. Also, other details like education qualification, age limit criteria, selection process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
www.keralapost.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are going to apply for the post office jobs have passed class 10th/ 12th from an authorized board/ School.
Age limit: Applicants must have the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of the government.
Selection process: Applicants will be selected for the desired post on the basis of the candidate’s performance in written exam and personal interview.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 16th January 2017
- The last date for submission of online application form: 14th February 2017
- Release Date of Admit card: Within 20 days before the exam
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
How to Apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form?
- First, visit the official website of Kerala Postal Circle i.e. www.keralapost.gov.in
- Then, visit the recruitment web page
- Click on the link of online application form
- Enter all the info required that is necessary.
- Pay the application fee
- Attach all the essential certificates
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of filled application form for future use.