Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for postman/ mail guard posts at the official website www.keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 Kerala Post Office Jobs 2017
- 3 www.keralapost.gov.in Application Form 2017
- 4 www.keralapost.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 How to Apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Candidates those who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Kerala can apply for the 594 number of vacancies for the posts of Post Man and Mail Guard. The Kerala Post Office has released the notice to invite all the applicants those who are interested and are eligible to register Kerala Postal Circle Postmen Application Form 2017. As per the official notice, the process to apply for the application form has been started from 16 January 2017 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 14 February 2017. After successfully accepting the online application form against the Kerala Postal Circle PM/ MG Vacancy 2017, all the applicants those who have registered will be invited for the written exam and the exam will be organized on 9th April 2017. All the candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment before the last date. And also stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
Kerala Post Office Jobs 2017
The Department of Post India Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Kerala Circle has declared the recruitment notice related to the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Postman/ Mail guard vacancy. A large number of vacancy is released on the official website of the department. Applicants those who are young and talented may apply for the Kerala Postal Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date provided below. Applicants will be able to check the official notice for Kerala Postal Department Recruitment 2017 soon on the official website.
www.keralapost.gov.in Application Form 2017
- Name of the Organization: Kerala Postal Circle
- Name of the Examination: Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Postman/ Mail guard
- Total Number of Posts:594 vacancies
- Category: Postal Jobs
- Location: Kerala
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website:keralapost.gov.in
www.keralapost.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are going to apply for the Post office jobs must have passed class 10th/ 12th from an authorized board/ School.
Age limit: Applicants must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 27 years to be eligible to apply for the recruitment. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of the government.
Selection process: Applicants will be selected for the postman/ mail guard post on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal interview.
- Starting Date for online application form: 16th January 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 14th February 2017
- Release Date of Admit card: Within 20 days before the exam
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
How to Apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2017?
- First, visit the official website of Kerala Postal Circle i.e. keralapost.gov.in
- Then, on the home page, click on the link of the application form
- Enter all the info required
- Pay the application fee
- Attach all the certificates that are required
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future use.