KGMU Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 58 teaching Vacancies Available at the official website www.kgmu.org
KGMU Recruitment 2017
- 1 KGMU Recruitment 2017
- 2 KGMU Teaching Faculty Jobs 2016
- 3 kgmu.org teaching jobs 2017
- 4 kgmu.org Eligibility Criteria Details
- 5 KGMU Teaching Important Dates:
- 6 KGMU Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016:
- 7 How to apply for KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016-17?
- 8 Official Website: www.kgmu.org
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has issued a recruitment notification for the hiring of 58 number of vacancies for the posts of Teaching Faculty. KGMU Professor Notice 2016, Candidates must possess the educational qualification as MCI/ DCI Norms and KGMU Act 2002 and statutes authorized by MCI/ DCI/ other related councils. Aspirants, those who are interested are advised to submit their application forms in online mode and the Department declared that the last date to apply for the recruitment is 20 December 2016.
KGMU Teaching Faculty Jobs 2016
The candidates those who are interested in applying for the KGMU Teaching Faculty Jobs 2016 have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- for General category applicants and Rs. 3000/- for SC/ OBC category applicants through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website of the department to apply for the recruitment. The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview. The selected candidates will receive monthly pay scale as per the norms of the government. All the willing candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates related to the recruitment before applying for the jobs.
kgmu.org teaching jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor|
|Total Number of Vacancies||58 posts|
|Location of the Job||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
kgmu.org Eligibility Criteria Details
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment should have completed educational qualification according to the MCI/ DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002 and statutes authorized by MCI/ DCI/ other related councils
Age Limit: The detailed info regarding the age limit criteria is mentioned in the official notice available at the official website. Also, read the age relaxation details available in it before applying for the application form.
Selection Process: The willing candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is provided below.
- 5000/- for open category candidates
- 3000/- for reserved (SC/OBC) category applicants
- Application fee can be paid through online mode while filling the online application form.
KGMU Teaching Important Dates:
- The Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: Available
- The Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 20 December 2016
KGMU Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016:
Candidates are advised to approach the official webpage of the department to get the material required for the preparation of selection rounds of the recruitment.
How to apply for KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016-17?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. kgmu.org
- On the home page, read the complete notice carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- Applicants those who find themselves eligible can fill the application form by clicking on the Apply Online Link.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form without any mistakes
- Upload the self-attested copies of all the necessary certificates.
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- After completing the application form process, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of the application form for future use.