KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Assistant Operative Driver 108 vacancies Notification available at www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017
- 1 KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017
- 2 KPCL Notification 2017 for Operative Driver posts
- 3 www.karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2017
- 4 KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 KPCL Job 2017 Details
- 6 KPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Process
- 7 Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has recently announced the notification for the Operative Driver and Assistant Operative Driver posts. There are 108 vacant positions available and to fill these vacant posts, the authority will conduct various selection processes including the written test and interview. The candidate whose age is between 18 to 35 years of age and has the passing certificate for SSLC can apply for the KPCL Jobs. The selected candidate will get the salary of up to 27,455 INR on the monthly basis. The Application Forms for the KPCL is available on its website www.karnatakapower.com. Here you can check the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other details related to the KPCL Operative Driver posts.
KPCL Notification 2017 for Operative Driver posts
To apply for the KPCL Jobs candidate must have the passing certificate for SSLC which must be from the recognized board. Apart from this, he or she must have at least 2 years of experience at Driver position for Heavy Vehicle Driving. Hence to apply for Driver position candidate must require submitting the application forms and has to submit it before the last date of submission via an online method. Coming to the online application, the authority will start inviting the online applications for the Operative Driver posts from 21st September 2017 which will continue till 21st October 2017 which is the last date to apply for the KPCL Jobs. The interested candidates must know that the job location for the selected candidate will be of Karnataka and the process to apply for the job is an online process.
www.karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Exam Name||KPCL Operative Driver Exam|
|Name of the Post||Operative Driver, Assistant Operative Driver and other vacancies|
|Number of the Post||108 vacancies|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||21st September 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||21st October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||24th October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who wants to apply for Driver position must have these qualifications:
- 10th/SSLC passing certificate
- Must have Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- 2 years or more than 2 years of experience in Heavy Vehicle Driving.
To apply for the Driver position with KPCL, the age of the candidate must be in between
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
KPCL Job 2017 Details
The authority will offer amazing salary package to the selected candidate which comes in between 9,540INR to 27,455INR on the monthly basis.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her performance in the Practical Test, Skill Test and as per the marks obtained by the candidate; the authority will make the right selection.
Candidate must require paying the application fees also along with the application form and scanned copy of documents and certificates.
- General category candidate: 500INR along with 15 Postal Service charges
- Reserved category candidate: 400INR along with 15 postal Service Charges
- PWD and Ex-Servicemen Candidate: 50INR
- Starting date to Apply: 21st September 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 24th October 2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Process
- For applying to the KPCL Jobs, you must log in to its website karnatakapower.com.
- Find the official notification for the KPCL Driver job and press the link.
- Read all the details mentioned in the form and keep the terms and conditions into your mind while applying for the Job.
- Check the link to open the application form.
- Fill all the details mentioned in the application form and submit it before the last date.
- Along with the application form, you have to submit the application fees receipt and scanned copy of documents and certificates also.