Latest Update (3rd October 2016) : KPCL recruitment 2016, apply for 85 Vacancies of Boiler Attendant Grade 2 Vacancies online at www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL recruitment 2016, apply online:
- 1 KPCL recruitment 2016, apply online:
- 2 KPCL application form 2016, available online:
- 3 KPCL Vacancy 2016, jobs details of assistant accounts and administration officer:
- 4 KPCL jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
- 5 How to apply for the KPCL jobs 2016:
- 6 Official website: www.karnatakapower.com
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Karnataka power corporations limited have invited application for the recruitment of eligible employees for the posts of assistant (administration and accounts). There are in all 85 vacant posts in the department for which the exam will be conducted. The interested candidates should apply before the deadline of the form submission which is 24th of Sept. 2016. The candidates can read the eligibility criteria and other important information in this article.
KPCL application form 2016, available online:
The Karnataka power corporation limited is the government company which generates power in the state of Karnataka. It produces hydroelectric power and thus caters to the needs of the large population of Karnataka. KPCL was set up in the year 1930. Since then it is working for the people of Karnataka. KPCL has got 34 dams and it has also got its own thermal power station. Te candidates who want to be associated with such a big name should apply soon for the given posts. The job details are given below.
KPCL Vacancy 2016, jobs details of assistant accounts and administration officer:
There are in all 85 vacant posts for which the recruitment will take place. The other jb description is given below
Name of the authority: KPCL
Total no of posts: 85
Name of the posts:
- Boiler Attendent
The aspiring applicants who want to apply for the government job should fill up the application form before the last date of form submission. The procedure to fill the application form online is given below. The other information regarding the eligibility criteria is also described in this article. We will give you all the details for filling up the application.
KPCL jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
Before applying for the jobs the applicants should check the eligibility criteria which is given below
The aspiring candidates should check the educational qualification according to the posts applied for from the official website of KPCL which is given at the end of the article.
The minimum age limit for the posts is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 37 years in any case. The relaxation in the age can be checked from the official website of the KPCL.
The pay scale of the selected candidates will be given as prescribed by the KPCL. This can be checked from the website.
KPCL vacancy 2016, selection procedure:
Some important dates:
Date of issue of registration form: 29th September 2016
Last date of submission of application form: 24th October 2016
How to apply for the KPCL jobs 2016:
The easy steps to apply online for the given posts are described here. The applicants can follow the steps as it is and can easily fill up the application form within the stipulated time frame.
- The applicants should go to the website of KPCL
- Then the applicants should click on the link of application form
- The applicants can choose the language of the application form between English and Kannada
- The instructions to fill up the form will be given on the site
- The applicants should fill up the form according to the given instructions
- Then submit the application form
- Take out the print out of the form
- Fill up the application fee as directed on the website.
In this way the applicants can fill the application form and they should submit it before the last date that is 24th Sept 2016.