Latest Update (25th August 2017): LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification for 650 Asst Administrative Officer vacancies available at www.licindia.in
LIC AAO recruitment 2017
There is a golden opportunity for the candidates who were looking to be a part of the LIC. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issue the recruitment notification for the recruitment of the willing and deserving candidates for the posts of AAO that is Assistant Administrative officer. The applicants who are interested in the job should read the notification on the official website for the department. The details of the vacancies are also given in this article and the applicants should read this completely till the end. The candidates should submit the application form by the online mode of application. The official website of the LIC is given in this article for all the necessary information regarding the LIC AAO recruitment 2017.
LIC AAO recruitment notification:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the organizations which have several branches in the country. The LIC is a well know company and many young applicants want to be a part of it. LIC is going to conduct the recruitment drive for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Assistant Administrative officer (AAO). The candidates should also check the website of LIC for the details regarding the LIC AAO recruitment notification 2017. To apply for the LIC AAO Jobs, the candidate must read all the details mentioned in the notification including the eligibility criteria, important dates, age criteria, and other details. From the notification, candidates are required to check the instructions as well as terms and conditions. At the time of applying for the AAO posts, the candidate has to follow the instructions. He or she must keep the terms and conditions for the AAO Jobs in their mind while applying for the LIC AAO Jobs.
LIC AAO jobs 2017, details:
The details of the LIC AAO recruitment notification 2017 have been given below and the applicants can get all the required information about the LIC AAO recruitment 2017. The applicants can also visit the official website of LIC for any other latest information.
- Name of the organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Name of the posts applied for: Assistant Administrative officer (AAO)
- Total no of posts: 650 vacancies
- Type of job: full time
- Location of job: Throughout India
- Official website: www.licindia.in
Category wise distribution of the posts:
- For SC category: 86 posts
- For ST category: 43 posts
- For OBC category: 182
- For Unreserved category: 339 posts
LIC AAO vacancies 2017, eligibility criteria:
The aspirants should have at least a graduation degree from a recognized university in India and they should check the other details about the education qualification by the official website of the department.
The candidates should not be below the age of 18 years to apply of the job and they should not exceed 30 years of age as the upper limit. The relaxation in the age for the applicants of the reserved category can be checked from the website of LIC.
The applicants for the unreserved and the OBC category will have to pay the application fee of 500/Rs and the candidates for the other categories will have to pay Rs 100/-.
The process of selection for the candidates for the posts of AAO will consist of two rounds. The first one will be the written exam and the selected candidates will have to appear for the next round of the selection procedure which is the interview round. The date of the written exam will be declared soon.
LIC AAO recruitment 2017, key dates:
The important dates for applying for the LIC AAO vacancies 2017 for the posts of Assistant Administrative officer the candidates should apply by the online mode which is also the hazel free mode of submission of application form. The candidates should check the required details of the job form the official web portal of the LIC and get all the required details regarding the eligibility and the other information.
- Initial date of application form submission: Will be updated soon
- Last date of application submission: Will be updated soon
- Date of the exam: will be updated soon
How to apply for LIC AAO jobs 2017?
To avoid any issues while applying for the LIC AAO Jobs, the candidate must follow these steps which we have mentioned below. Candidate can also tell us about his or her queries by mentioning it in the comment box.
- Go to the official website of LIC.
- Search for the notification link.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the application form link
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Recheck all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save the details by pressing submit icon.
- Soon after clicking on submit icon you will find the generated application form.
- Check the registration number and save the number on your system.
- Use this registration number for future purpose.
Official website: www.licindia.in