LMRC JE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online forv Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation 420 posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Office Assistant, Clerk vacancies at the official website i.e. www.lmrcl.com
LMRC Recruitment 2017
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has currently issued a job notice for 420 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Office Assistant, Clerk and many other in the department. Candidates those who are interested in the released jobs can fill the application form online of LMRC JE Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.lmrcl.com. Applicants can submit the online application form of LMRC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.lmrcl.com.
LMRC JE Vacancy 2017
The interested applicants must have completed graduation degree or Diploma degree in concerned specialization from any approved Institution/ Board with minimum pass percentage of marks. The selection process of the candidates will involve the written exam and Personal interview. The Last date for the submission of the application form will be updated soon on the official website of the department. All the eligible candidates are suggested to submit the application form by visiting the official website or by following the simple steps provided at the end of this web page. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
www.lmrcl.com Job 2017
- Name of the organization- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
- Name of the posts- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Office Assistant, Clerk and many other
- Total Number of posts- 420+ posts
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Last date- Releasing soon
- Official Website- www.lmrcl.com
- Assistant Engineer
- Maintainer (Fitter)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Station Controller
- Train Operator
- Junior Engineer (Electronics)
- Office Assistant
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Maintainer (Refrigeration & AC Mechanic)
- Group D Posts
- Maintainer (Electronic & Mechanic)
- Maintainer (Electrician)
Eligibility Criteria for LMRC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The interested applicants must have completed graduation degree or Diploma degree in concerned specialization from any approved Institution/ Board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification for detailed information related to the age limit criteria.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification for detailed information related to the application fee.
Selection process: The selection process of the candidates will involve the following:
- Written exam
- Personal interview
LMRC Exam Dates:
- Release date of official notification: October 2017
- Last date for the submission of the application form: releasing soon
How to apply for LMRC JE Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.lmrcl.com
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form for future use and pay the application fee.
LMRC JE Admit Card 2017
After the completion of application process, the department will release the hall ticket on its official website. Only the candidates whose hall ticket will be displayed they will be considered eligible for the application process. The admit card is an important document which the candidate must carry at the time of the exam as the authority will only allow those candidates who comes with their admit cards and identity proof. The authority will be going to upload the admit card document 10 days before the exam starts and the candidate can download his or her admit card directly from its website. So, stay tuned with us for the regular updates.
Official Website: www.lmrcl.com