Mahabubnagar District Court Notification 2017 Apply for JA, Stenographer Grade III, Typist 55 Posts before 31st March 2017 at www.ecourts.gov.in
Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1 Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 Mahabubnagar District Court Application Form 2017
- 3 www.ecourts.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs 2017
- 5 Steps to Apply for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Mahabubnagar District Court has announced the job notification Mahabubnagar District Court Notification 2017 for various posts including the Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade III, and Typist Jobs. There are 55 vacancies available in the department which the organization will be going to fill by the deserving candidates. Candidates who are interested in such kid of job openings are required to fill the Mahabubnagar District Court Application Form 2017 available on its official website www.ecourts.gov.in before the last date of the application form submission that is 31st March 2017.
Mahabubnagar District Court Application Form 2017
The application form for the Mahabubnagar District Court 2017 is now available on its official website which you have to download and then fill all the details inside it and submit it before the last date of submission that is 31st March 2017. Only the eligible candidates can fill the application form for which he or she has to check the eligibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualification, and selection process. If the candidate is not eligible then he or she will not be able to check the admit card as the authority will not upload the admit card if the candidate is not eligible for the post.
www.ecourts.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Mahabubnagar District Court|
|Name of the Examination||Mahabubnagar District Court Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade III, and Typist|
|Number of the Post||55 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st March 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Mahabubnagar District Court Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidate must have the passing certificate for the 12th Class which must be from the recognized university.
The age of the candidate plays the important role in getting the job. The age of the candidate must be in between the 18 years to 34 years of age as on the date of 1st July 2017.
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her exam performance in the written exam as well as in the interview process.
The selected candidate will get the best salary package with the range of 15,460INR to 49,870INR per month.
The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the application form of 200INR if the candidate belongs to the general category whereas if he or she belongs to the reserved category then the candidate does not have to pay any fees.
The PRL District and Sessions Judge,
- Starting Date to Apply: 1st March 2017
- Last date to Apply: 31st March 2017
Steps to Apply for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017
In order to apply for the Mahabubnagar District Court Job, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria for the post which must be match to appear in the exam.
- The interested candidate has to check the eligibility criteria first for which he or she can check the official notification available on its official webpage or he or she can also scroll up the page to check the eligibility criteria.
- After this, he or she has to check the availability of the application form, if the application form is available then he or she can download it from the official website.
- Enter all the details mentioned on the form with the exact details.
- Post the application form along with the receipt on the designated address mentioned above.