Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017 Apply for 138 Livestock, Stenographer, Clerk, and other Posts at the official website i.e. www.ahd.maharashtra.gov
Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017
Currently, the Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has released the Maharashtra AHD Jobs Notification 2017. There are nearly 138 number of vacancies released by the officials to fill in the Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts. All the aspirants those who consider themselves eligible can apply for recruitment notice released. All the applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form are hereby suggested that they can apply through the online mode. And all the aspirants are hereby informed that check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application process. For the sake of the applicants, we have clearly listed the educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale in the article below. So, if you have completed your class 10th or graduation as per your post for which you are interested, you will be able to apply for the Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 within few minutes.
www.ahd.maharashtra.gov Job details 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra.|
|Name of the Post||Livestock Supervisor, Stenographer, Clerk and other posts.|
|Total Number of posts||138 posts.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Start date of submitting Application||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting Application||26th July 2017.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Maharashtra|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Livestock Supervisor||114 Posts|
|2.||Senior Clerk||10 Posts|
|3.||Clerk Typewriter||07 Posts|
|4.||Stenographer (Upper Class)||01 Posts|
|5.||Stenographer (Lower Class)||01 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017
- For Livestock Supervisor Posts: Applicants applying for Livestock Supervisor posts must pass SSC from the authorized University or Institute with required educational qualification marks.
- For Senior Clerk Posts: Applicants applying for Senior Clerk posts must have a graduation degree from the authorized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process their age limit is mentioned as follows. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 46 Years
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is listed below. Candidates are suggested to just have a look.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected candidates will be provided as follows.
- For the post of Livestock Supervisor: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- For the post of Senior Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
- For the post of Clerk Typewriter: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- For the post of Upper-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,400/-.
- For the post of Lower-Class Stenographer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,300/-.
- For the post of Driver: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- The Last date for the submission of application form: 26th July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be provided soon.
How to apply for the Maharashtra AHD Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department of Maharashtra AHD i.e. www.ahd.maharashtra.gov
- Click on download application form link available at the home page
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov