Check Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 apply for Constable/Jail Police Bharti 1717 Jobs at www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017
- 1 Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017
- 2 Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2017
- 3 www.mahapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has released the job notification for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 for the Police Constable and Jail Police Bharti on 24th February 2017. There are 1717 vacant posts available which are to be filled by the eligible and deserving candidates. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the Police Department that they can fill the Maharashtra Police Application Form 2017 positively and submit it before the last date of application form submission that is 17th March 2017. The Application Forms for the same are available on its official website www.mahapolice.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2017
The Maharashtra Police Department will be going to select the deserving, eligible, and active candidates for various posts including the Police Constable and Jail Police posts. All the eligible candidates are required to submit the application form along with the application fees receipt before the last date of its submission that is 17th March 2017. Here we have listed all the information related to the exam and notification which you can check here. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria as well as the exam dates, you can check its official website. Before filling up the application form, the candidate is required to check the eligibility criteria for the same and then he or she can apply for the same.
www.mahapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|Announcement regarding||Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable and Jail police|
|Number of the posts||1717|
|Starting Date of Application form||24th February 2017|
|Last date of Application Form||17th March 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Job Type||Government job|
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti: Eligibility Criteria
Qualification Required: In order to appear for this recruitment, the candidate must have the passing certificate of SSC and 12th Class which must be from the recognized University or Board.
Age Limit: To meet the eligibility criteria, the age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 25 years where the lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years.
Application Fees: the candidate has to pay the application fees along with the complete application form. The application fees for the same are 320INR for the general category and 180INR for the reserved category OBC/ST/SC.
Starting Date to fill the Application Form: 24th February 2017
Last date to fill the Application Form: 17th March 2017
Last date of Application Form submission along with the fees: 17th March 2017
Process to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Here we have listed the steps which help you in accessing the Application Form and help you in filling up the application form. Check out these easy steps and follow these steps in an efficient manner.
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of Maharashtra Police Department that is mahapolice.gov.in.
- Now the candidate has to search for the link to Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017.
- As soon as you find the link, you have to click on that link.
- Now you will find the District wise Notification which you have to open.
- Now the candidate has to read all the instruction listed on the application form.
- After reading the instructions and if the eligibility criteria match, then you have to click on the link and open it.
- Enter all the details mentioned on the Application form in the space provided and submit it.
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fees either by online banking services or with the help of bank challan.
- Now you have to affix your photograph with the signature on the photograph and have to submit it.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for the future purpose.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in