Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for 728 HC ASI Vacancies at mahpolwireless.gov.in :
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-2016
- 1 Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-2016
- 2 Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-2016 Police Hawaldar
- 3 maharashtra police wireless recruitment application forms
- 4 mahpolwireless.gov.in apply online
- 5 maharashtra police wireless eligibility criteria
- 6 Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy details
- 7 Maharashtra police bharti notification 2015-16
- 8 Maharashtra Police Wireless Admit Card 2016
- 9 Official Website : mahpolwireless.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Maharashtra State Police Wireless, Pune is going to launch a recruitment drive to take interested personnel for 728 available posts of ASI and Constables. Online application is invited from the interested candidates in response to the Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16. Only online mode of application will be accepted. Applicants can complete registration from the website: mahpolwireless.gov.in. This job notice is a huge opportunity for those who want to get Government job in the police department.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-2016 Police Hawaldar
Maharashtra State Police wireless communication is the law enforcement agency responsible for Indian state of Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police forces in country. Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a specific wing that was established to assign the special duty of maintaining law and order in the state. This organization has about 10 commission rates and 35 district police units. The Maharashtra Police force has strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its force. Pune is the city holding the wireless communication system for Maharashtra state.
maharashtra police wireless recruitment application forms
Only online application mode is available. Offline method will not be granted. Submission scope of application will start from 18th December and will continue till 06th January. Interested applicants must complete registration by filling up the online application form within the deadline.
mahpolwireless.gov.in apply online
- Name of the organization: Maharashtra State Police Wireless, Pune
- Name of the post: ASI and Constables
- Total Post: 728
- Application mode: Online
- Status: Will begin from 18th December
- Deadline: 06th January 2016
- Fee: Rs.550/- for Unreserved and OBC candidate and Rs. 450/- for reserved candidate
- Age limit: 19 to 26 years for ASI Post and 20 to 27 years for Constable post
- Eligibility: HSC/Higher Secondary/Intermediate
- Salary: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per month
- Selection Process: physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET) followed by written test and Interview
- Website: mahpolwireless.gov.in
maharashtra police wireless eligibility criteria
To apply for the ASI post the applicants should have minimum of 19 years and maximum of 26 years while to apply for Constable Post candidate should be between 20 to 27 years. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC Candidates. Minimum educational qualification for Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16 is HSC/Higher Secondary/Intermediate or any other equivalent qualification from recognized board. In addition to this candidate should possessed diploma degree in relevant field.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy details
- Police Hawaldar: 484 posts
- Police Head Constable (Wireless Operator): 432 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (ASI) (radio Mechanic): 191 posts
- Police Sepoy (Constable) (workshop Hand): 53 posts
- Police Head Constable (Electrician): 52 posts
Maharashtra police bharti notification 2015-16
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET) followed by written test and Interview. According to these four process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the physical standard test (PST). Only the qualified candidate from the PST will go through the PET. After the completion of this test applicant are called for written examination and Interview. Candidate selected for Police constable post will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per month. Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2015-16 Application Fees: Candidate coming under General & OBC category applying for Recruitment must have to pay Rs. 550/- as Application Fees. Applicant coming under SC, ST should pay Rs. 450/-.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Admit Card 2016
Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.
LAST DATE: 06/01/2016