Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 for the teacher jobs in 2016-2017. 1671 primary, graduate, upper teacher posts vacancies available at official website www.manipureducation.gov.in
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016
- 1 Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016
- 2 Upcoming jobs in Manipur 2016
- 3 Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs in Manipur
- 4 Manipur latest Jobs 2016-17
- 5 Manipur Graduate Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2016
- 6 Eligibility criteria for Manipur Education Department
- 7 Manipur Education Department Offline Application
- 8 Postal Address
- 9 Important dates
- 10 Official website: www.manipureducation.gov.in
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
For all those unemployed candidates of Manipur, who are looking for a career in Graduate teacher jobs, there is excellent news which will bring new hope and energy in them. The government will soon release the Manipur Govt. jobs 2016 for teachers on their official website manipureducation.gov.in. With the primary objective of spreading school education in Manipur, the state government has decided to recruit 1671 Graduate teachers, primary, upper primary, multitasking staff and office assistant in the education department.
Upcoming jobs in Manipur 2016
The Manipur education department was formed in 1903. Rev. Pettigrew an educationalist and a philanthropist became the first one to inspect schools under the education department of Assam. Before 1950, there was no separate education department. A separate education department was created in Manipur on 20th January 1950. The first Assistant Secretary of the education department was Shri T.Kipgen.
Manipur government is the main governing authority in the state of Manipur and its nine districts. The government of Manipur has an executive led by Governor, a Legislative, and Judiciary. To decrease the unemployment rate, Manipur government releases the government jobs in Manipur. With the help of Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment 2016 unemployed candidates can get jobs.
Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs in Manipur
Recently a meeting was organized by the Chief Minister of Manipur Mr. ibobi Sigh for disclosing the upcoming jobs in Manipur. He announced the recruitment of total 1671 vacancies including 489 primary teachers, 307 graduate teachers, 455 upper primary teachers under SSA, 204 Office Assistants and 216 multi-tasking staff under RMSA.
In the meeting, the minister declared that apart from the 346 posts of primary graduate teachers another 143 vacancies will be added. For upper primary school, a total of 455 posts will be filled to increase the efficiency. The minister also confirmed that the Graduate Teacher jobs in Manipur for SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) and RMSA will be filled by existing rules given by the officials.
Manipur latest Jobs 2016-17
Candidates who are interested in teaching field are advised to apply for graduate teacher jobs in Manipur as soon as the official notification is released. Applicants can apply online from the official website given below.
Manipur Graduate Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2016
In the cabinet meeting, the government also approved that the Rural Engineering Department headed by the Chief Engineer to facilitate work under Manipur State Rural Road Development Agency. The MSRRDA constructed roads and bridges at a cost of Rs. 2790 crores under PMGSY Phase X. Minister said that balancing work costing 1629 crores is yet to be utilized under stage I and II of the scheme.
Candidates should remain alert for these Manipur graduate teacher jobs in. There are huge opportunities for the candidates in the Manipur education department. If you are looking for a brightening career in govt. Jobs in Manipur then you should be prepared for these upcoming jobs in Manipur 2016 to be released by the officials. Stay tuned with us or you can visit the official website to get latest updates about these teacher jobs. You are requested to bookmark this page for getting latest updates on graduate teacher jobs in Manipur.
Eligibility criteria for Manipur Education Department
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Education Manipur Recruitment 2016 can check the eligibility.
- Education Qualification: Candidate should be 10th/Graduate in relevant subject for a recognized university/institute. Candidate is requested to visit official advertisement for post wise academic qualification details.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the aspirants who want to apply for Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 should be 38 years. Refer the official website provided below for Age relaxation details.
Manipur Education Department Offline Application
Eligible candidate can apply offline for MED 2106 through the process mentioned below
- Visit the official website www.manipureducation.gov.in
- Download the Application form
- Take a printout
- Fill the downloaded application form
- Attest a photograph on the application form
- Send the documents along with the application form to the address given below
Director of Education Manipur,
Last date for submitting application form: 27-06-2016
Official website: www.manipureducation.gov.in