Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2015 Apply for 330 Technical Staff & Operatives vacancies at www.mazagondock.gov.in:
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2015
- 1 Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2015
- 2 MDL Technical Staff Recruitment Age Limit & Eligibility
- 3 www.mazagondock.gov.in application form
- 4 www.mazagondock.gov.in recruitment 2015
- 5 Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment Selection Process
- 6 Official Website : www.mazagondock.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued recruitment notice to fill 330 available posts for the posts of Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades in skilled grades for appointment on Permanent basis as per MDL Recruitment Notification 2015 no HR-REC-NE/PERM/ 76/2015. The authority has asked for online application and application form is available on the website: www.mazagondock.gov.in.
Last date to complete MDL Technical Staff Recruitment Offline application process is 20th August and candidates have to complete the application process within the specified time. Application fee of 140/-Rs. along with bank charges is applicable for general candidates. However, reserved candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
Recruitment will be done for 16 different posts of different categories. Posts include as mention bellow and For detailed information on post wise vacancy, candidates are requested to go through the official notification published by the MDL which you can find it at bellow this article.
- QC Inspector ( Mechanical ) (2 posts)
- Planner Estimator ( Mechanical ) (2 posts)
- Jr Draughtsman (Mechanical) (3 posts)
- Structural Fabricator (45)
- Fitter (64)
- Pipe Fitter (75)
- Electrician (33) and other posts
MDL Technical Staff Recruitment Age Limit & Eligibility
Maximum age limit for MDL Technical Staff and Operatvies Recruitment 2015 is 33 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 1st May, 2015. Relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules. Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability (40% and above) 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules. Ex. Trade apprentices of MDL will get age relaxation to the extent of their period of apprenticeship training in MDL over and above the other relaxation as per Govt. directives. Ex. Employees who have worked in MDL on contract basis shall get age relaxation of 5 years.
www.mazagondock.gov.in application form
Educational requirement is different based on the job post. Candidates applying for posts 1 to 3 must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks. Candidates interested in other job posts must be SSC or equivalent passed from recognized board or class VIII pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (NAC) passed in the respective job field.
www.mazagondock.gov.in recruitment 2015
- Name of the department: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
- Name of the post: Technician Staff and Operatives
- Number of posts: 330
- Job location: Mumbai
- Age limit: 18 to 33 ( Upper limit may be extended as per specific category)
- Educational requirement: S.S.C with Diploma course/ SSC/VIII pass with NAC passed based on the job post
- Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
- Last date for online application: 20th August
- Application fee: 100/- Rs. (Reserved candidates are free from the fee)
- Salary: 7500-22,430/-RS.
- Selection process: Written exam followed by personal interview and trade tests for specific job post
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment Selection Process
As part of MDL Recruitment 2015 Written test will be taken for selecting eligible candidates. Date for written test will be declared after the online application process. Before the written test, admit card will be issued on the website. Result will be published on the website as well. Exact date for result publication will be declared after the written test.
Selected candidates in the written test will have to undergo personal interview and trade tests if applicable. Finally selected candidates will be taken and placed in probation period of 6 months and upon successful completion of the probation period, the candidates will be made permanent in their respective job post.