Latest Update (15th July 2016): Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1800 Constable SI Vacancies at www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
- 1 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
- 2 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 application form
- 3 megpolice.gov.in application form
- 4 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 5 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Meghalaya Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 7 Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016 for Constable and Sub-Inspector
- 8 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 9 Official Website: megpolice.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police, Shillong is inviting prescribed application forms from young dynamic Indian citizens for the Recruitment of Various posts in official website of megpolice.gov.in Total number of posts are 1800. There are 5 categories of posts available i.e. Sub Inspector (SI), Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver Firemen, MPRO Operators, Mechanic etc. Meghalaya Police Recruitment Board invites applications in offline. Candidates will get Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 admit card soon.
Meghalaya Police objective is to emerge trusted, Law enforcement agency of state. Based on community participation, it maintains public order. It prevents Public nuisances, commission of offences etc. The main function of Meghalaya Police Department is to preserve public order and protecting properties of public i.e. bridges, railways etc.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 application form
To apply for above Sub Inspector, Constable etc posts Candidates should download application forms from Meghalaya Police official website: megpolice.gov.in Otherwise candidates will get application forms from office of Meghalaya Police by paying Rs.50/- as an application fee. Fill the form with all required details. Affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided in application form. Attach attested copies of certificates and documents. Then send the form to “Office of DG Prisons/Additional Director General of Police, Chairman, Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya, Shillong” on or before last date of 15th April, 2016. Forms will be available from 15th March, 2016.
megpolice.gov.in application form
- Name of the organization: Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (SI), Branch Constable, Firemen etc
- Total Post: 2000
- Job Location: Shillong
- Pay Scale: Rs.14,100/- to Rs.27,510/- for categories 1,2. Rs.8300/- to Rs.16,270/- for categories 3,4. Rs.6500/- to Rs.12,700/- for category 5.
- Age limit: 20 to 27 years for SI Posts; 18 to 27 years for Follower posts; 18 to 21 years for remaining posts.
- Educational Requirement: Degree for SI posts, Intermediate for Constable & Other posts.
- Selection process: PET, Trade test and Interview.
- Application Fee: Rs.50/-
- Application Mode: Offline
- Availability of applications: 15th March 2016
- Last Date to apply: 15th July 2016
- Website: megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Category 1 (UB Sub Inspector): 80 vacancies
- Category 2 (AB Sub Inspector): 20 vacancies
- Category 3 (Unarmed Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver Firemen, MPRO Operator/Signal Operator, WPC): 576 vacancies
- Category 4 (Armed Branch Constable, State Battalion & IRBN, Handyman, Rider, MPRO, Mechanic, Driver, Bugler, Armourer): 738 vacancies
- Category 5 (Follower of DEN/State Battalions including IRBN): 11 vacancies
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Sub Inspector (SI) posts, candidates should have the qualification of Degree in any subject from a recognized University. For Constable and other posts, qualification is 5th class/ 4th class/ Intermediate from a recognized board. Please refer official notification to get other details of educational qualification. Age limit for Follower posts will be 18 to 27 years. Sub Inspector posts 20 to 27 years. 18 to 21 years for all remaining posts.
Meghalaya Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Selection of candidates shall depend on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test followed by Interview. Selected candidates will get monthly payment of Rs.14,100/- to Rs.27,510/- for 1st and 2nd categories. Rs.8300/- to Rs.16,270/- for 3rd and 4th categories. Rs.6500/- to Rs.12,700/- for 5th category.
Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016 for Constable and Sub-Inspector
Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police will offer Admit card for above posts. There are 1425 posts available. Candidates must have to attend for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, and Interview. Please download Admit Cards from the website of megpolice.gov.in.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
AB Sub- Inspector: 40 Posts
UB Sub- Inspector: 168 Posts
UB Group: 720 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable: 463 Posts
- Fireman: 41 Posts
- Driver Fireman: 10 Posts
- MPRO Operator Constable: 96 Posts
- WPC: 23 Posts
AB Group: 1072 Posts
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable: 600 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable: 150 Posts
- Rider Constable: 03 Posts
- MPRO (General Duty) Constable): 10 Posts
- Handyman Constable: 20 Posts
- Driver Constable: 120 Posts
- Buglers: 06 Posts
- Mechanics: 10 Posts
- Armourers: 10 Posts