MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Junior Technical Assistant 143 vacancies Notification available at www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 143 Posts
- 1 MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 143 Posts
- 2 MGNREGA Banswara Notification 2017
- 3 www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 MGNREGA Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Rajasthan MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Details
- 6 MGNREGA Banswara JTA Jobs 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Banswara has released the notification for the post of Junior Technical Assistant posts to select 143 candidates who are deserving and capable of doing work functions. Candidates who are interested in doing the job for the Junior Technical Assistant are required to fill the application forms which they can get from its website www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in. Before completing the application form, they must look for the notification which is available on its website www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates with an engineering background can apply for the post but for which you must have the right capabilities for the technical background.
MGNREGA Banswara Notification 2017
To apply for MGNREGA Banswara jobs, the candidate must have the required degree or diploma certificate in the field of Civil Engineering, BE, B.Tech in Agriculture field which is required to apply for the Technical Assistant posts. Candidates whose age is between 21 years to 35 years are eligible to apply for the MGNREGA Banswara Job, for which they must read the notification for the MGNREGA Banswara Assistant posts. Interested candidates can apply for the MGNREGA Jobs before the arrival of its last date of application form submission that is 16th October 2017. Candidate can check the details and information about the MGNREGA Jobs available on the notification.
www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Name of the Examination||MGNREGA Banswara Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Assistant posts|
|Number of the Post||143 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||16th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
MGNREGA Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Technical Assistant: The candidates who want to apply for the MGNREGA Jobs, must hold the Degree or Diploma certificate in the field of Civil Engineering/BE/B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
Account Assistant: The candidate must have the passing certificate for B.Com/CA/ICWA/ CS from the registered board or university.
The age of the candidate to apply for the MGNREGA Jobs must be between 21 years to 35 years of age where 21 years is the minimum age criteria and 35 years is the maximum age criteria.
Rajasthan MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Details
To select the candidate, he or she must have to appear for the written test and interview process and based on his or her performance in these tests the authority decide about the candidate’s selection.
Candidate must have to pay the application fees along with the application form which is of 100INR for the general category candidate and there is no fee for the SC/ST and PWD category candidates.
If the candidate is selected for the junior technical Assistant posts, then the salary which the authority will offer is of 13,000INR whereas, for Account Assistant posts, the salary is 8,000INR which the authority will pay on the monthly basis.
Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
Last date to Apply Online: 16th October 2017
Office of District Coordinator and District Collector,
MGNREGA Banswara JTA Jobs 2017 Apply Online
- The candidate can get the recruitment notification for the Rajasthan MGNREGA available on its website banswara.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the main page, you have to look for the notification link where you have to click on it.
- Soon after clicking on the link you will find the notification page where all the details are mentioned.
- Read the details carefully
- Following the instructions which are mentioned in the notification, you have to fill the application form.
- After the completion of the application form, submit it before the last date arrives.
Official Website: www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in