Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment 2017, Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 150 vacancies for Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts at verka.coop
Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment 2017
- 1 Punjab Verka Milkfed Recruitment 2017
- 2 verka.coop Recruitment 2017
- 3 Jobs in Verka Milk Plant Mohali 2017
- 4 Milkfed Punjab Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Milkfed Punjab Verka Vacancies 2017
- 6 Verka Milk Plant Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.verka.coop
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation has released the notification for the post of Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts to fill 150 posts. To fill these vacancies the authority are looking for the deserving and dedicated person who can perform the specified task in given time period. The interested candidates are required to fill the application form and require submitting the form before the last date of submission. Make sure that the candidate must meet the qualification requirement limit which we have listed below. Apart from this, the candidate must also meet the age limit criteria as well. Get the notification for Milkfed Verka posts available on its website verka.coop.
verka.coop Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation|
|Name of the Conducting firm||Verka|
|Name of the Examination||Verka Written Test|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||150 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||26th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Jobs in Verka Milk Plant Mohali 2017
As per the notification, the authority has released the job notification online for the post of Clerk, Lab Assistant, and Mechanic positions to fill the seats by recruiting 150 candidates who deserve this vacancy to get placement from the post of Clerk, Assistant, and Mechanic. Check the details about the Application form dates, eligibility criteria dates, and other details here in the post and can apply accordingly for the Punjab Clerk position.
|Name of the Posts||Number of the posts|
|Clerk cum typist||100 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||25 Posts|
|Junior Mechanic (Electrical)||10 Posts|
|Junior Mechanic (General)||10 posts|
|Junior Mechanic (Instrumentation)||5 Posts|
Check the number of vacancies available for each position mentioned in the tabular format, and apply for Verka Milk Plant accordingly.
Milkfed Punjab Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Clerk-cum-Typist: Candidate must have the Bachelor of Commerce degree required to apply for Punjab Verka Milkfed Clerk-cum-Typist Post.
- For Laboratory Assistant/Technician: Candidate must hold the degree of B.Sc. Chemistry from the recognized board.
- For Junior Mechanic: Candidate must hold ITI certificate in the field of Electrician/Fitter/Welder/Mechanist/Instrumentation.
Candidate must meet the age limit criteria for the Verka Punjab Posts where the minimum age for the person must be between 18 years of age and maximum age limit must be 45 years of age.
Milkfed Punjab Verka Vacancies 2017
The candidate has to pay the application fees to apply for the Milkfed Punjab job along with the application form.
The authority will offer an amazing salary package to the selected candidate which will depend on the position of which he or she is selected for.
The selection of the candidate will depend on the candidate’s performance in the written test. The shortlisted candidate will then go for the document verification.
Verka Milk Plant Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Candidate must go to the website first which is verka.coop.
- At the home page of the website, look for the Career Section.
- In the career section, check the notification link.
- Read the notification details and all other information mentioned in the form.
- Check whether you are eligible for the Verka Milkfed Jobs or not.
- If the candidate is eligible for the job, then he or she can fill the details mentioned in the application form after pressing the Apply Online section.
- After pressing on the submit icon you have to pay the fees also which you can check in the notification as the application fees differ as per the category.
- Take the printout of the application form or you can also download the form as per your convenience.