Ministry of Finance Recruitment2017, apply for 24564 inspector posts available at www.ssc.nic.in
Ministry of Finance application form :
- 1 Ministry of Finance application form :
- 2 Ministry of finance inspector recruitment 2017:
- 3 www.ssc.nic.in Ministry of finance inspector jobs:
- 4 Ministry of finance inspector recruitment details:
- 5 Important dates to apply for ministry of finance jobs:
- 6 Process to apply for ministry of finance recruitment 2017:
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
Ministry of Finance has recently uploaded the employment notification for the hiring of aspiring applicants for the post of inspector posts. There are around 2464 jobs for the aspirants. These posts are to be filled by this recruitment drive conducted by Ministry of Finance. The candidates who are still looking for the job in the government sector especially inspector etc should apply for Ministry of Finance recruitment2017 before the last date. The applicants should check the last date of submission of application form, by the online mode of submission, which is given in this article and relevant dates will be uploaded on the official website soon. All the required and necessary details of the Ministry of Finance inspector jobs 2017 is given below in this article and the candidates should go through the complete article and they should also keep visiting our official website of the department.
Ministry of finance inspector recruitment 2017:
The Ministry of Finance is the renowned department in the state. It keeps on recruiting the applicants as per the requirement of the different departments. This year the Ministry of finance has announced the recruitment of approximately 2464 applicants for the posts of inspector. All the willing and the eligible aspirants who are having the required qualifications and comes under the age criteria to apply for the given job should apply before the deadline of application submission for the Ministry of finance inspector jobs 2017.
www.ssc.nic.in Ministry of finance inspector jobs:
- Name of the recruiting authority: Ministry of Finance
- Name of the post: Inspector
- Total no of posts: 24564 jobs
- Mode of application: online
- Type of job: government job
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Central Excise: 19999 Posts
- Preventive Officer: 2970 Posts
- Examiner: 1595 Posts
Ministry of finance inspector recruitment details:
The eligibility criteria for the Ministry of finance inspector jobs 2017 is described here and the aspirants should check the important details form the official website of the department.
All the willing applicants who want to apply for the Ministry of finance inspector vacancies 2017 should have the graduation degree from any of the recognized university of the country and rest can be checked from the official website of the Ministry of finance.
The aspiring candidates should be between the age of 18 years and 30 years to apply for the Ministry of finance inspector jobs 2017 and applicants should check for the age relaxation from the official website of the department.
The application fee for the Ministry of finance inspector recruitment 2017 should be checked from the official website of the department.
The candidates will be selected by the written test and that will be followed by the interview round for the selected aspirants.
Important dates to apply for ministry of finance jobs:
|Starting date of application submission||Announced soon|
|Last date of application submission||Announced soon|
|Last date of application fee submission||Announced soon|
|Date of the exam||Will be available shortly|
Process to apply for ministry of finance recruitment 2017:
The aspirants, who were waiting for the job of inspector, should download the application form which will be available on the website of the Ministry of finance by following the process for the application for ministry of finance recruitment 2017.
- The applicants should go to the official website of the department.
- The aspirants should open the application form link
- The aspirants should then fill the ministry of finance recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Then submit the duly filled application form as directed.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in