Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 111 Teachers Vacancies at the official website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
The Mizoram Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notice for 111 number of teaching positions. Candidates will be able to download Mizoram PSC Recruitment Application Form 2017 from the official website of the department i.e. www.mizoram.gov.in. Candidates need to submit the Mizoram PSC Jobs Application Form 2017 offline by postal service on or before the last date i.e. 10th February 2017. For more details like age limit, important dates, educational qualifications, pay scales, how to apply process, etc. are provided in the article below. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article from the web page below.
Mizoram Public Service Commission
Mizoram PSC is also called as Mizoram Public Service Commission and was formed in the year 1929 to select the applicants from the different areas of the state for the development and give job to the aspirants those who need it. The government of Mizoram had appointed Mr.S.R. Vala an IAS officer of Odisha Cadre, as the first chairman of the Mizoram Public Service Commission.
Mizoram PSC Jobs Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Total number of Posts:111 Vacancies
- Name of the posts: High School Teacher
- Application Mode: Offline
- The last date for the submission of application form: 10th February 2017
- Pay Scale: 9300/- to 34800/- + 4600 GP/-
- Official website:mizoram.gov.in
- Science Teacher: 64 posts
- Mathematics Teacher: 47 posts
Educational qualification: For the info regarding the educational qualification details, candidates are suggested to read the article below.
- For Science Teacher: Candidates need a completed degree of B.Sc. or above
- For Maths Teacher: Graduate with at least Mathematics as one subject at Bachelor degree.
- Candidates also need a B.Ed or equivalent program from an authorized University.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates should be in between the age of 18 years to 35 years as on 13th December 2016. The age relaxation of 5 years will be given for SC/ ST category aspirants. For more details, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice.
Application Fees: All the applicants of the general and OBC category have to pay Rs. 320/- and the candidates of SC/ ST category need to pay Rs. 270/- at the reception counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission by cash.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of the written exam or selection process conducted by Mizoram PSC.
- Date of official notice: 6th January 2017
- The last date for submission of application form: 10th February 2017
Mizoram PSC Jobs 2017
Applicants need to download the Mizoram PSC Recruitment Notice 2017 and read it before applying for the recruitment application form. Candidates can submit the application form by postal service in offline mode on or before the last dates i.e. 10th February 2017. Applicants are advised that apply for the application form as soon as possible and don’t wait for the last date because after 10th February the exam community will not accept any application form.
Steps for fill Mizoram PSC Vacancy Form 2017:
- Firstly, candidates are suggested to visit the Mizoram PSC official website of the department i.e. mizoram.gov.in
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application carefully by correct data.
- After successful completion of the application form then send it to the Mizoram Public Service Commission official address by post.
The Office of Deputy Commissioner,
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl
Admit card: Applicants those who have successfully applied may get Mizoram PSC Admit card by posts or online few days before the examination.
Result: Applicants should check MPSC exam result online after two months of the exam.