MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 42 District Court Jobs at the official website of the department www.mponline.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1 MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
- 3 Vacancy Details 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 5 How to Apply Online for MP High Court Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The department of MP High Court has released a job notice on 9th March 2017. The department has invited young and talented candidates to fill 42 number of vacancies for the posts of District Judge. The candidates those who are looking for the recent government jobs in the state of Madhya Pradesh may check the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 notice. All the applicants who are interested may apply online for these MPHC District Judge Posts through online mode only. Applicants need to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mponline.gov.in to apply for the application form. The last date to apply online for the application form is 13th April 2017.
All the other essential information related to the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc. are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read it before applying for the recruitment process.
MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
|MP High Court Notification 2017 for District Judge Posts|
|Name of the Department||Madhya Pradesh High Court.|
|Name of the Post||District Judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply Online for the application form||16th March 2017|
|The Last Date to Apply Online for the application form||13th April 2017|
Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Total No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Other Backward Class||06|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on 13th April 2017 will be considered eligible to apply online for the MPHC District Judge Posts.
Age Limit: All the interested candidates need to satisfy the age limit criteria as on 01st January 2017.
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 years.
- Maximum Age limit: 48 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applied candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam
- Personal Interview.
Application fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee according to their category and that is provided below.
- For Unreserved category and Non-residents of the state of MP: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST category applicants: Rs. 800/-
How to Apply Online for MP High Court Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
- Select the particular post for which you want to apply for the application form.
- Read the details in MP High court recruitment notice carefully before applying online.
- If eligible, click on the link to “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required information carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Verify the information and submit the application form.
- A unique registration ID and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration ID and password.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 16th March 2017
- The Last Date for submission of online application form: 13th April 2017
- The Last Date to correct errors in Online Application form: 16th April 2017
- Preliminary Exam Date: 07th May 2017 (Sunday).