MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply for MPPEB 18 Posts at www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 1 MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 2 www.vyapam.nic.in MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Job Details 2017
- 3 Vacancy Details:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Exam
- 5 How to Apply for MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Application Form 2017?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.vypama.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
MPPEB which is also known as Madhya Pradesh professional Exam Board has currently released the official notice for the recruitment process. The MP Vyapam is inviting the online application form from the talented and young applicants for the posts of 18 drug inspector posts. Applicants who find themselves eligible and those who wish to fill the application form for Aushadhi Nirikshak Bharti of MP Vyapam can visit the official website of the department i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. The online submission of application form will start from 10th March 2017. The last date for the submission of application form is 24th March 2017. The board officials will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in the written exam. Candidates can find more details related to the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply procedure, etc. in the article below.
www.vyapam.nic.in MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Job Details 2017
|MP PEB Vyapam Drug Inspector Online Form 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences Degree|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to Apply Online for the application form||10th March 2017|
|The Last Date for the application form submission||24th March 2017|
- Name of the Post: Drug Inspector/ Aushadhi Nirikshak
- Total Number of Available Posts: 18 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for the MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Exam
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested in the released posts must possess the degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology will be considered eligible. Such candidates can proceed to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Exam for the posts of Drug Inspector.
Age Limit: The applicants who are interested must fulfill the age limit criteria as provided below. For post wise age limit criteria candidates are suggested to refer the official website of the department.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category applicants.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the release posts on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/-.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- General category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved category applicants: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.vypama.nic.in
- On the home page, search for the recruitment section.
- Click on the “Candidate Section”.
- Now, press on the “Drug Inspector Recruitment Test 2017”.
- Read the MP Vyapam notice 2017 before applying for the recruitment post.
- Now, select the MP PEB Vyapam Drug Inspector Online Application Form 2017.
- Enter the information in the relevant format.
- Finally, click on the submit option of MP VYAPAM Application Form.
- Take a print out of the application form for the future use.
- Starting date for Online Registration Process: 10th March 2017
- Last Date to submit the online application form: 24th March 2017
- The last date for correction in the Application Form: 29th March 2017
- Date of Exam of MP VYAPAM: 08th April 2017 and 09th April 2017