MPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Assistant Engineer Group – A & B 366 Vacancies at www.mpsc.gov.in :
MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015
- 1 MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2015
- 2 Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Apply Online
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in recruitment 2015
- 4 MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy & Age Limit
- 5 MPSC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Salary & Eligibility
- 6 MPSC Recruitment 2015 Selection Process
- 7 Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently issued a recruitment notice to fill 366 available post of Assistant Engineer for this year. This is a big employment opportunity for those who are skilled at Technical related aspects. The commission has asked for application from the interested applicants in response to the MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015. Brief description about eligibility and other condition regarding the selection process is mentioned in this article. For further details, the candidates are requested to have a look at the official notification.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Apply Online
Interested people are encouraged to apply online for MPSC Assistant Engineer Group A&B Recruitment 2015. Candidates will have to complete the registration process by filling up the application from available on the website: www.mpsc.gov.in Application has already started and last date to complete registration is 1st September. Fee of 365/-Rs is applicable for General category and fee for reserved candidates is 265/-Rs. Fee can be paid in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Center).
www.mpsc.gov.in recruitment 2015
- Name of the organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Group A &B)
- Total Post: 366
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 1st October
- Fee: 365/-Rs for General and 265/-Rs for Reserved
- Age limit: 18 to 33
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in civil, construction technology, civil water management, construction and structure
- Salary: (15,600/- to 39,600 with grade pay of 5,400/-Rs for group A,) (9,300/- to 34,800 with grade pay of 4,400/-Rs for group B)
- Selection process: Preliminary and main exam followed by personal interview
- Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy & Age Limit
MPSC Recruitment 2015 will be carried out for 366 available posts. Category wise vacancy is mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer Group A: 21 posts
- Assistant Engineer Group B : 219 posts
- Assistant Engineer Group B ( Water Resources Department): 126 posts
Applicants will have to aged between 18 to 33 years as on 1st December 2015. Age relaxation will not be done for unreserved category. But for Reserved quota, age relaxation will be done as per Government rules.
MPSC Recruitment Assistant Engineer Salary & Eligibility
Interested candidates must have Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in civil, construction technology, civil water management, construction and structure from any recognized university as minimum requirement to be considered eligible for the selection process. Salary will vary depending on qualification, experience and job performance. Salary for Group A post will range from 15,600/- to 39,600 with grade pay of 5,400/-Rs. Pay for Group B post will range from 9,300/- to 34,800 with grade pay of 4,400/-Rs.
MPSC Recruitment 2015 Selection Process
Rigorous selection procedure will be conducted as part of the MPSC Group A & B Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015. The recruitment board will conduct preliminary exam which will be followed by main exam. Those who will be selected in the preliminary exam will be eligible to sit for the main exam and those clearing the second phase will be called for personal interview.
MPSC Assistant Engineer Admit card 2015 will be issued for both pre and main exam and result of the written test will be published on the website. Interested candidates in the mean time should complete the application process and get prepared for the preliminary exam which will be held on October.