TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017, Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017, TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Apply before 10th October 2017 at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
- 2 TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017
- 5 Apply Online for MRB New Notification for Assistant Surgeon
- 6 Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has started conducting the recruitment process from 20th September 2017, as the authorities are looking for dedicated and deserving candidates who can perform the task well and on specified time. The interested candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date which is 10th October 2017 and along with the application form you are supposed to attach the scanned copy of your documents and certificates. Before filling up the application form, you must make sure that the candidate must have required educational qualification and age limit to fill the Assistant Surgeon posts. Get the application form available on its website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board has released the notification for the post of Assistant Surgeon and to fill the Assistant Surgeon posts they are looking for the 744 candidates who are deserving and eligible for the post. This is one of the best opportunities for all the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the Medical field. Make sure that before applying for the TN MRB Jobs, the candidate must have the required degree and qualification as well as must meet the eligibility criteria. There are 744 vacancies available for the Assistant Surgeon posts and the place for the job in Tamil Nadu.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must hold MBBS Degree along with PG Degree and Super Specialty Degree/DNB/Diploma in the related field.
The age criteria for the reserved category candidate should not be more than 57 years of age whereas for ex-servicemen the age limit of the candidate must not be more than 48 years of age. For general category, the age of the candidate must not exceed 35 years of age.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017
The candidate’s selection will be based on his or her performance in the Interview process.
The selected candidate will get the salary which comes in the range of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the Grade Pay of 5,400INR. The authority will offer this pay scale to its employees as per the posts.
The authority must pay the application fees for the TN MRB posts which must be 750INR chargeable for General and OBC category candidates, whereas for other candidates the application fees are 375INR.
- Starting date to Apply: 20th September 2017
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th October 2017
- Last date to pay the fees: 12th October 2017
Apply Online for MRB New Notification for Assistant Surgeon
Check the step by step procedure for TN MRB Application Form and apply for the TN MRB jobs accordingly.
- Log into the TN MRB’s official website that is mrb.tn.gov.in.
- At the main page of the website, you must look for the link to apply for MRB TN posts.
- Click on the link and it will show the notification page. Read all the details and information perfectly.
- Press the Apply Online icon which will show you the application form page.
- In the application form, you have to mention all your details including the Qualification, Experience, and skills which you have.
- Attach the documents along with the application form, and receipt of the application fees.
- After the completion of the application form, you have to press the submit icon.
- Take the hard copy of the generated application form and from this, you will get the details about the registration number.
- Keep the registration number safe.