MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply for Driver Conductor Posts Available at the official website www.mahast.in
MSRTC Recruitment 2017
- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2017
- 2 MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.msrtc.gov.in Conductor Vacancy 2017
- 4 www.mahast.in Driver Bharti 2017
- 5 MSRTC Recruitment Important Dates:
- 6 How to apply for the MSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.msrtc.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Great news for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the state of Maharashtra as the Maharashtra Transport Department has released the recruitment notice for 14247 number of vacancies for the posts of Driver, Conductor, and Assistant. This is a great chance for the candidates those who are searching for the Maharashtra Transport Corporation Jobs. This time the recruitment has been released for a large number of vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible or before the last date. Now, here we are giving the complete info related to their MSRTC Job 2017 and we will update the MSRTC Bharti 2017 Details on this web page, so candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for the upcoming details.
MSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is also called as MSRTC and the department gives the best transportation for the all the needful people in the state of Maharashtra. A large number of vehicle run on the road for one place to another place. Annually, it releases different types of vacancies for the different positions. Now, currently MSRTC Department of Maharashtra issued the official notice to fill the application form for the posts of Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2017 from the official website but the starting date for the submission of online application form have not been released yet. So, candidates are advised to keep patient as we will update all the latest updates here on this web page.
www.msrtc.gov.in Conductor Vacancy 2017
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
- Name of the Posts: Driver, Conductor and Clerk (Assistant)
- Total No. of Vacancies:14247 Posts
- Date of Application: January 2017
- Application form: Released
- Exam Date : 2nd July 2017
- Official Website: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in | www.msrtcexam.in
www.mahast.in Driver Bharti 2017
A large number of candidates those who are unemployed and are looking for a job in the state of Maharashtra are suggested to apply for the recruitment. The applicants those who will apply for this recruitment are advised to prepare well for the exam. If you are not prepared for the exam then it will be a tough competition for you. The interested applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.msrtc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 12th from any authorized board of education. Applicants should have a good knowledge of the Marathi Language and driving license for the driver is essential.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Applicants should not be more than 35 years or less than 21 years.
Selection Procedure: To applicants will be selected for the desired posts on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
MSRTC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 12th January 2017
- The Last date for the submission of application form: 03rd February 2017
- Date of the Exam: 2nd July 2017
How to apply for the MSRTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, open the official website of the department MSRTC i.e. msrtc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the vacancy for the posts of driver and conductor
- Then, click on the application form for conductor and driver posts
- Fill all the necessary info without any error
- Uploaded the Photograph and Signature
- Pay the online application fee using banking credit card or by the bank challan as per your convenience.
- Click on the submit option to deposit your application form online.