MUHS Nasik Recruitment 2017, Apply for 139 Teaching & Non Teaching jobs available online at www.muhs.ac.in
MUHS Nasik Recruitment 2017:
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences which is commonly known as MUHS has recently issued the employment notification for the selection and recruitment of the deserving candidates for the posts of Principal, Professor, and Tutor etc in the various departments of MUHS. The important information of the vacancies is described in this web page. The candidates who are interested in the MUHS Nasik jobs 2017 should apply for the given posts before the deadline of the registration. The candidates can go to the official website of the MUHS which is www.muhs.ac.in. The dead line to apply online is 1st March 2017. The applicants can apply for the posts by the offline mode. Applicants are suggested to go through the complete article and apply for the MUHS recruitment 2017.
MUHS Nasik Tutor Jobs 2017:
The applicants should apply for the posts before the dead line and they can also check the necessary details of the required eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies. There are in all 139 posts approximately for which the candidates are to be recruited by this recruitment drive. The key information about the vacancies is described below and the applicants should apply soon.
www.mhus.ac.in Principal/Professor vacancies:
- Name of the organization: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Name of the vacancies: Principal, Professor, Tutor etc
- Total number of posts: 139 vacancies
- Location of the job: Nashik
- Application mode: offline mode
- Initial date of registration: Available now
- Last date to apply online: 1st March 2017
- Official website: www.muhs.ac.in
- Principal: 01 vacancy
- Professor: 19 vacancies
- Reader: 34 vacancies
- Lecturer: 53 vacancies
- Tutor/Demonstrator: 30 vacancies
MUHS Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should check the eligibity criteria to apply for the MUHS jobs 2017 and they can also go to the official website of the organization which is www.mhus.ac.in.
The aspirants should check the educational qualification required before applying for the vacancies.
The applicants should have the post graduation degree in medicine and the other qualifications as per the posts they have applied for. There are various posts and the candidates should visit the official website of the organization to check the required educational qualification for the job.
The applicants want to apply for the given posts should also check t he relevant experience required to apply for the job.
There are many posts which are vacant as per the recruitment notification of the department and the candidates should check the lower and the upper age limit for the job they want to apply for.
The applicants who wish to apply for the MUHS vacancies 2017 should pay the application fee as per the government norms.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the academic qualification, merit basis and then their performance in the personal interview.
MUHS Nasik 2017 Exam Imortant Dates:
- Initial date of registration: available now
- Last date of registration: 1st March 2017
- Date of the interview: will be declared soon
- Date of result declaration: Will be available soon
How to Apply For MUHS Nasik Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs:
- The applicants should go to the official website of MUHS
- Then click open the application form link
- Fill up the complete application form with correct information
- Take the clear print out of the duly filled application form
- Submit the application form at the address given below along with the application fee before the last date of application submission.
To, The Secretary,
SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre,
Nashik- 422 403
MUHS Teaching & Non Teaching Exam Result 2017:
The candidates will be selected for the various available posts by the selection procedure which is described above in this article. The candidates will be then called for the personal interview round and then finally the result will be prepared and the merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared and released on the official website of the MUHS which is given below.
Official Website: www.muhs.ac.in