Latest Update (15th September 2016) : NABARD 2016 Recruitment Apply for 85 Development Assistant (Hindi) Posts Available at the official website www.nabard.org
NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2016
NABARD Development Asst Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 85 number of vacancies. The last date for submission of online application form is 20th September 2016. So, the applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment are suggested to apply as soon as possible. One can get complete information of the NABARD Development Assistant Jobs, NABARD Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. in this article below. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete below for all the latest details related to the recruitment.
NABARD Recruitment 2016
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released this notification under the Adv. no. 01/DA/2016-17. NABARD Vacancy 2016 advertisement was released to fill the 85 number of positions for the post of Development Assistant (Hindi). Candidates those who were searching for Bank Jobs can apply for these recruitment issued under NABARD Bank Jobs 2016. Applicants those who are interested and are eligible may apply to this NABARD Development Assistant Exam on or before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is 20th September 2016. Candidates may also check the official website i.e. provided below for more information related to the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs 2016.
- Andaman & Nicobar: 01 post
- Uttar Pradesh: 07 posts
- Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana: 05 posts
- Uttarakhand: 01 post
- Arunachal Pradesh: 01 post
- Tripura: 01 post
- Assam: 01 post
- Tamil Nadu: 07 posts
- Bihar: 05 posts
- Rajasthan: 05 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 05 posts
- Odisha: 07 posts
- Gujarat: 04 posts
- New Delhi: 02 posts
- Head Office, Mumbai: 09 posts
- Nagaland: 01 post
- Himachal Pradesh: 01 post
- Mizoram: 01 post
- Jammu & Kashmir: 01 post
- Meghalaya: 01 post
- Jharkhand: 04 posts
- Manipur: 01 post
- Karnataka: 08 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 06 posts
- Development Assistant: Applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a minimum of 50% marks with a knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Candidates those who are interested in applying for this post should be a graduate with minimum 50% marks with Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as a medium of instruction at graduation level with English as a necessary subject.
- Aspirants, those who are looking for a job should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and also able to read and write the English language.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment is given as follows.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations will be given for reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the government.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants for these NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment will be done on the basis of the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee for this NABARD Jobs 2016 according to their category as follows. The application fee should be deposited through Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Mobile wallets. Candidates need to pay the communication banking charges along with the exam fee.
- Unreserved category applicant: Rs. 400/- + 50/- (Banking charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS applicant: Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 8,860/‐ per month.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 30th August 2016
- Closing date for submission of online application: 20th September 2016
- Last date for fee payment: 20th September 2016
- Exam date: November/ December 2016.
How to Apply to NABARD Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the official website www.nabard.org
- Go to the link provided on our website for NABARD online application form.
- Fill the application form in the provided format without any error.
- Make fee payment according to your category.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and sign in the proper format.
- Submit the application form on completion of the last date.
- Download it and take a printout of the application form for future use.