Nagaland TET 2017 Application Form, Notification will be Available shortly at the official site www.nbsenagaland.com
Nagaland TET Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to make their career in the profession of teaching and want to be part of the state government of Nagaland operating department of school education, they can apply for Nagaland TET 2017. The application form will be available soon at the official website of the organization Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE). The notification is yet to release on the authorized portal, but as per the indication of the officials, the recruitment notification will be made available soon on www.nbsenagaland.com. In the notification, they will provide all the information regarding the application process, eligibility criteria, and important application dates.
Nagaland TET is known among the teaching professionals as Teacher Eligibility Test. The Teacher eligibility test is conducted by the NBSE that also recognized as Nagaland Board of school Education. The Board came into existence through an Act of the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and started functioning from 1st October 1974. This board has primary aim to develop the higher education standard of the state along with that it also takes the responsibility of conducting exams, publish results, and prescribe courses and syllabus.
Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test
We, Jaggy.in recommended you to regular visit our page so that you will get to know all the information at the right time. Once the notification is published on the main page, we will provide you the direct link of it to make the process of application smooth and error free. The eligibility criteria details are provided below for the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
Nagaland TET Eligibility Criteria Details:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates who cleared their senior secondary with a minimum 45% of marks in their score sheet along with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for the specific recruitment.
- If the candidates have passed the Higher Secondary exam and secured 50% marks in their score sheet along with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) may also apply.
- The candidates will be considered eligible if they pass out their higher secondary exam with a minimum 50% of marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- The candidates who secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Higher Secondary exam and also have a 4-year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can apply for the post of upper primary teacher.
- The candidates with a degree in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com and a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed degree can also apply
- 5% relaxation is provided to the candidates of the reserved category
Nagaland TET Exam 2017
The paper I- The subjects are Mathematics, Language I and Language II, Environmental Studies along with Child Development and Pedagogy. Each subject carries 30 marks. Every question bears 1 mark and the total marks allotted for the exam is 150. In the Paper II- Candidates have to answer three compulsory subjects. These three common subjects are namely Language I and Language II and Child Development & Pedagogy. These three divisions’ carries 30 marks each. Total 90 marks are allotted for the common subjects. Candidates who want to teach Maths and Science, they have to answer questions of Maths or science carrying total 60 marks. For the teachers of Social Science, the marks allotted for the Social Science is 60.
TET Nagaland 2017
- Applicants are required to go to the official webpage www.nbsenagaland.com
- Then search the appropriate link of the notification.
- Now candidates have to click on the link of ‘apply online.’
- Fill your TET Application Form through online mode with all the requisite info.
- Submit application fee through e-receipt or by online.
- Update the fee submission details at the time of application.
- After that, you have to upload the specific size of the scanned Photo and signature.
- Before the submission, check the entire Application Form again.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.