Latest Update (7th September 2016) : Nalanda University recruitment 2016 for 77 non-teaching posts, apply online at www.nalandauniv.edu.in
Nalanda University Recruitment 2016
- 1 Nalanda University Recruitment 2016
- 2 Nalanda University non-teaching jobs notification 2016:
- 3 Nalanda University non-teaching posts vacancy details 2016:
- 4 Nalanda University recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria:
- 5 Nalanda University jobs 2016 selection process:
- 6 Some important dates:
- 7 How to apply for Nalanda University jobs 2016:
- 8 Official website: www.nalandauniv.edu.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Nalanda University is a reputed University of India. It has released the notification for the recruitment of 77 eligible candidates for non-academic posts. The applicants who were waiting for such a job should apply before the deadline. The last date of submitting the application forms is 8th September 2016.The mode of application is online. So the applicants can apply through this easiest mode. The details are given below and also on the website of the university. The candidate should check the description and apply soon.
Nalanda University non-teaching jobs notification 2016:
Nalanda University is one of the oldest universities in India. The jobs in the university are of very good repute. Aspiring candidates who are interested in the vacancies in the non-teaching field should apply as soon as possible as the registration has already started. The last date to apply online is 8th of September 2016. There are different jobs in various department of the non-academics field. The details of the selection process and the eligibility criteria are explained in this article. The applicants should read it till the end to know the various details and the procedure to apply online.
Nalanda University non-teaching posts vacancy details 2016:
- For Registrar: 01 Posts.
- For Director Admission: 01 Posts.
- For Deputy Registrar (Administration) Deputy Registrar( Student Affairs) : 02 Posts
- For Deputy Librarian : 01 Post.
- For Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts.
- For Law Officer: 01 Post
- For Placement Officer: 01 Post.
- For Estate Manager: 01 Post.
- For Security Officer: 01 Post.
- For Assistant Librarian: 01 Post.
- For Assistant Manager: 04 Posts.
- For Student Counsellor: 01 post
- For Administrative Assistant: 06 Posts.
- For Guest Relation Officer: 02 Posts.
- For Receptionist : 02 Posts.
- For Personal Assistant: 02 Posts.
- For Jr. Administrative Assistant: 04 Posts.
- For Store Keeper: 01
- For Laboratory Assistant, Computer Lab Assistant: 02 Posts.
- For Care Taker: 01 Post.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff: 05 Posts.
- For Lab Attendant: 01 Post.
- For Residence Hall Manager: 05 Posts.
- For Office Attendant: 05 Posts.
- For Residence Hall Attendant: 05 Posts.
For the Technical Positions:
- For the post of University Engineer: 01
- For the post of Director-ICT: 01
- For the post of Manager-ICT: 01.
- For the posts of Assistant Manager -ICT: 01
- For the posts of Plumber: 01
- For the posts of Electrician: 01
For Finance Positions:
- For the posts of Deputy Registrar (Finance): 01
- For the posts of Project Finance Officer: 01
- For the posts of Accounts Officer: 02
- For the posts of Accounts Assistant: 04
For Communications Section:
- For the posts of Assistant Manager (Communication): 01
For Medical Positions:
- For the posts of Medical Officer: 01
- For the posts of Nurse: 01
Nalanda University recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria:
Education required: The applicants should check the education criteria required to apply for the post applied for on the website of the university.
Age Limit: The maximum and the minimum age limit should be checked from the official website of the university. The web address is given below at the end of the article.
Nalanda University jobs 2016 selection process:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the academics and the interview. The other details regarding the venue and the date of the interview post wise will be announced later.
Some important dates:
- The starting date of the registration: 5th August 2016
- The last date of the submission of the form: 8th September 2016
How to apply for Nalanda University jobs 2016:
- Go to the website of the university
- Select the application form link
- Fill the form as directed
- Submit the form and take out the print out.