National Innovation Foundation Recruitment 2017, NIF Recruitment 2017 Apply for NIF Innovation Associate 81 Posts Notification available at www.nif.org.in
National Innovation Foundation Recruitment 2017
- 1 National Innovation Foundation Recruitment 2017
- 2 National Innovation Foundation Notification 2017
- 3 www.nif.org.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 National Innovation Foundation India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NIF Innovation Associate Jobs 2017 Details
- 6 Apply for National Innovation Foundation Innovation Associate Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.nif.org.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The National Innovation Foundation, India has released the notification for the posts of Innovation Associate as there are 81 vacant positions available for the same. All the interested candidates are required to submit the application form by an offline method. This is one of the most amazing opportunities for all the candidates those who want to become the Innovation Associate. To select the candidate, the authority will conduct the written test followed by an interview process. Candidate’s score in these tests will let the authority decide about his or her selection for the Innovation Associate. Check the notification available on its website www.nif.org.in and get the details about the application form dates, exam dates, and admit card release dates. You can also check the eligibility criteria of the candidate required for the NIF jobs.
National Innovation Foundation Notification 2017
From the NIF Notification, the candidate can get the details about the instructions which he or she has to follow. Candidate must also check the terms and conditions which he or she has to keep into their mind at the time of the filing of the application form. Candidate will get the application form for the NIF available on its website. The authority has released the 81 vacant positions and to fill these positions they require the deserving yet talented candidate for the Innovation Associate job. Candidate must submit the application form before the last date of submission that is 15th October 2017.
www.nif.org.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||National Innovation Foundation|
|Name of the Examination||NIF Innovation Associate Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Innovation Associate posts|
|Number of the Post||81 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||15th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
National Innovation Foundation India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have the Master’s Degree in the related field. For more details regarding the NIF Jobs, you must look for the official notification for the same.
The age of the candidate must not be more than 35 years of age whereas the authority will offer the age relaxation on the upper age limit of the candidate if he or she belongs to the reserved category.
NIF Innovation Associate Jobs 2017 Details
The authority will offer amazing salary package to its candidates depending on the post for which he or she is selected for as well as check the national innovation foundation norms to get the details about the salary offered by the authority.
To recruit a candidate, the authority will conduct the written test along with Interview and on the basis of the candidate’s performance in these two rounds will help the authority in making the right decision.
Apply for National Innovation Foundation Innovation Associate Recruitment 2017
- You must visit the website of NIF’s that is nif.org.in.
- Go to its career’s section of the NIF.
- In that section, you will get the links to open the NIF Notification.
- Press the link and it will open the notification page in front of the screen.
- Read all the information and details mentioned in the notification.
- Search for the Application Form link and click on it.
- After clicking on the link it will open the application form in front of you.
- Mention all the details in the application form and submit it before the last date of submission by sending the form at its postal address.