Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2017 Apply for NSRY Apprentice 105 Posts Notification available at www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- 1 Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2017
- 2 Karwar Navy Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.apprenticeship.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Karwar Navy Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Naval Ship Karwar Vacancy 2017
- 6 Apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Naval Ship Repair Yard has released the notification for the post of Apprentice posts to fill 105 vacancies. In order to fill the vacancies, the authority is looking for the deserving and eligible candidates. The process to fill the posts is the offline process where the candidate must post the filled application form by an offline method. In order to apply for the Naval Ship Repair Yard, you must submit the application form and complete the form by mentioning few details including the Candidate’s name, registration number, contact number, and other such details. Candidate must check his or her application form from the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and must submit it before the last date of submission.
While submitting the application form, the candidate must submit the application form by attaching the copy of the photographs and copies of educational certificates and send the details and the form, at the given postal address. The registration for the NSRY has started and whosoever is interested are required to submit the application forms before the last date of submission. The selection of the candidate will depend on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test as well as in the interview process. The candidate who wants to apply for NSRY jobs must have the degree of SSC/ITI by scoring at least 50% marks in the exam. The age of the candidate must be in between 18 years to 21 years.
www.apprenticeship.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Naval Ship Repair Yard|
|Name of the Examination||NSRY written exam|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice posts|
|Number of the Post||105 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||23rd October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Candidate must have the SSC/ITI certificate which must be from the recognized authority or board.
The candidate’s age to apply for the NSRY jobs must be in between 14 years to 21 years of age as on the date 1st April 2018, where 14 years is the minimum age criteria and 21 years is the maximum age criteria. The age of the candidate for this post will be based on 1st April 2018.
The selected candidate will get the salary of 8,320INR to 9,360INR which is given by the authorities.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and interview.
- Starting date to apply for the job: 23rd September 2017
- Last date to apply: 23rd October 2017
Dockyard Apprentice School,
NSRY, Naval Base PO,
Karwar, Karnataka: 581308
Here we have listed the step by step procedure for the Naval Ship Repair Yard which the candidate has to follow to apply for the job.
- Candidate needs to register himself first for the NSRY Jobs by visiting the website apprenticeship.gov.in.
- From the website, he or she must require taking the application form and has to fill the details on inside the form.
- Before filling up the form you must check the notification first and as per the instructions mentioned in the form, you have to submit the form accordingly.
- Along with the form, you have to attach the documents and copies of the certificates.
- Send all the documents, certificates and application form along with the payment receipt at its postal address.