NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Stipendiary Trainee 56 Posts at www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 2 NPCIL Vacancies 2017
- 3 www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 NPCIL Careers 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- 6 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.npcilcareers.co.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee posts to select 56 candidates who deserve this post and are eligible for the ST posts. To know whether the candidate is eligible or not you must check the eligibility criteria for the same which we have listed below. Before applying for the post, you must read the notification first and by following the instructions stated in the notification you can apply for the NPCIL jobs accordingly. To apply for NPCIL jobs for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee and Technician B, you must check the details available on its website www.npcil.nic.in.
NPCIL Vacancies 2017
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the notification in the month of September for the posts of Operator, Electrician, mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, and Fitter. The authority has started inviting the application form for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee and the process of application form filling and submission will be continued till the last date of submission that is 25th October 2017. The process of availability of the application form will start from 30th September 2017 and it will be continued until the October month.
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Examination||NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee written exam|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee posts|
|Number of the Post||56 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||30th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||25th October 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
NPCIL Careers 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have the Diploma certificate with at least 60% marks scored by the candidate in the field of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering recognized by the Indian Government. The diploma certificate is of 3 years of duration after SSC/HSC level exam.
The age of the candidate to apply for Stipendiary Trainee must be in between 18 years to 25 years of age. The authority will provide the age relaxation of up to 5 years. Check the government rules for applying to the NPCIL Job age limit.
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Personal Interview
9,300INR per month
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The authority will be soon going to release the application forms for the upcoming NPCIL vacancy. The section of the candidate will depend on the candidate’s GATE score which he or she obtained from the GATE 2018 Exam. The authority will soon be going to update the GATE 2018 notification on their official website. We will be going to update the details about the NPCIL GATE 2018 here in the post.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Go to the career page of the NPCIL website which is npcilcareers.co.in.
- You will find the career section at the main page of the website.
- Click on the link and it will show you the notification page.
- Read the notification completely and apply for the NPCIL posts by pressing the Apply Online button.
- Soon after clicking on the icon you will find the Application Form page displayed in front of the screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form and to submit the form you have to press the submit icon.
- After few minutes, you will get the generated application form where you will get the registration number which you can use at the time of downloading the admit card.