Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 120 Specialist Officer Posts at the official website i.e. www.obcindia.co.in
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce has issued the job notice to hire the candidates for the released recruitment as OBC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification. The department has released the recruitment notification to hire the 120 number of talented and capable applicants for the posts of Specialist Officer at www.obcindia.co.in. Those applicants who want to do the government job in the banking sector can apply for this Oriental Bank of Commerce Jobs 2017 by submitting the online application form on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 26 April 2017. More details regarding the Oriental Bank SO Jobs 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, important dates, how to apply process, vacancy details, etc. are provided in the articles below. So, just have a look before applying for the application form.
OBC Bank Recruitment Details 2017:-
- Name of the Organization: Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Total Number of the vacancies: 120 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.obcindia.co.in
- Assistant Manager (Financial Manager): 100 posts
- Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation: 01 posts
- Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant: 18 posts
- Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell: 01 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Oriental Bank of Commerce Jobs 2017
- For Senior Manager (FA) – CA, Taxation & Ind AS Cell: Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”
- For Manager (FA) – CA: passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Exam.
- For Assistant Manager (FA): Full-time MBA in Finance/ Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialization in Finance/ Qualified CA/ICWA/CFA from the authorized university or institutes
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must be provided as follows.
- Sr Manager (FA) – CA, Taxation & Ind AS Cell: 25 years to 35 years
- Manager (FA) – CA: 23 years to 35 years
- Assistant Manager (FA): 21 years to 30 years
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation for different categories is provided as follows.
- SC/ ST category applicants: 5 Years
- OBC category applicants: 3 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years
- Ex-serviceman category applicants: 5 years
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will receive the great amount of salary as per their desired posts.
- For Senior Manager (FA) posts– CA, Taxation, and Ind AS Cell: Rs. 42020- 51490/-
- Manager (FA) – CA posts: Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
- Assistant Manager (FA) posts: Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
Application Fees: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee provided as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charged)
- For all other category candidates: Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- For Assistant Manager (FA): Online Test and Personal Interview
- For Senior Manager (FA)-CA, Taxation, Senior Manager (FA) –CA, Ind AS Cell & Manager (FA)-CA: Interview
Online Test Scheme
|Name of the Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Reasoning||40||40 marks||120 Minutes|
|English Language||40||25 marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||30||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40 marks|
|Professional Knowledge||50||75 marks|
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 7th April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 26th April 2017
How to apply for the OBC Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.obcindia.co.in
- Click on the OBC SO Recruitment 2017
- Read all the eligibility criteria condition by visiting the official notice available at the official website
- Click on apply online link after checking all the conditions
- Fill all the required information in the appropriate field
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.obcindia.co.in