Odisha CDMO Recruitment 2016 Notification, Online Application Form is Available for 104 Various Vacancies at the official website www.kendujhar.nic.in
CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2016
- 1 CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2016
- 2 About CDMO Zilla Swastya Samiti Odisha
- 3 www.kendujhar.nic.in Recruitment 2016 Details
- 4 Odisha CDMO Recruitment Important Dates
- 5 CDMO Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to apply for the CDMO Vacancies
- 7 CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2016
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
CDMO Odisha has released a notification for the CDMO Recruitment for the year 2016. The appointment will be made for 104 Vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and various others. The candidates are interested to work in such fields can apply for the CDMO Odisha recruitment 2016. The application process can be done through offline mode before the last date i.e. 12th of September 2016. The application process is going on and will close soon, so it is advised to the candidates to fill the form as soon as possible. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Odisha CDMO. Rest of the details of the recruitment is given below.
About CDMO Zilla Swastya Samiti Odisha
The Cheif District Medical officer, Zilla Swastya Samiti, Keonjhar (Odisha) has been recruiting the most eligible candidates for various posts available in Odisha. It has the responsibility to enroll the skilled candidate for the required posts. Like Every year, this year also the Odisha CDMO has made a notification for the recruitment process for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab technician and ANM. The aspirants of the Odisha state government jobs, if they find themselves eligible must aplly for these jobs. We are providing all the details in this article, please the details carefully in order to apply for the jobs.
www.kendujhar.nic.in Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Odisha CDMO
- Notification Category: Recruitment
- Post Available: Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, ANM
- Total Number of Vacancies: 104 Vacant Posts. Among the 104 vacancies, 75 posts are for the staff nurse, 28 for the ANM and 1 for the lab technician.
- Job Category: State Government
- Location of the Job: Odisha
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Pay Scale: CDMO, Odisha shall be paying monthly to the recruited candidates. Pay scale for different posts ar as follow:
- Staff Nurse: Rs 11,770 /-.
- Laboratory Technician: Rs 9,350 /-.
- Additional ANM: Rs 9,020 /-.
- Official Website: Kendujhar.nic.in
Odisha CDMO Recruitment Important Dates
- Application process starts from: 29th off August
- Closing date for application process: 12th September 2016
CDMO Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Staff Nurse: BSC nursing from any recognised institution.
- For Additional ANM: Candidates must have an ANM certificate.
- For Lab Technician (LT): Applicants must have a DMLT degree.
- Candidates should be of age between 21 to 32 years for being eligible for the posts.
Candidates are requested to check the official advertisement of the Odisha CDMO Recruitment for more details of the eligibility criteria.
How to apply for the CDMO Vacancies
Candidates are suggested to read the official notification of the recruitment before filling the application form. The application form is to be submitted through offline mode before the last date i.e. 12th September 2016. The duly filled application form is be sent in the below given address. We are providing you here with the procedure to apply for the jobs.
- You need to read the all instructions given in the Notification carefully before you apply for it..
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form will all necessary details asked. The application form should not be incomplete or incorrect.
- Attach the required Photo copies of the certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- Post the application forms via speed post at the below-given address.
- Postal Address: The Chief District Medical Officer, Zilla Swastya Samiti, Keonjhar, Odisha.
Official website: www.Kendujhar.nic.in