Check ONGC WOU Mumbai Recruitment 2017, Apply for Western Offshore Unit 85 Asst. posts at www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Western Offshore Unit Recruitment 2017
- 1 ONGC Western Offshore Unit Recruitment 2017
- 2 ONGC Mumbai Application Form 2017
- 3 www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2017
- 4 ONGC Junior Assistant, Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 6 Procedure to apply for the ONGC WOU Notification 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently raised the job notification for the Western Offshore Unit. There are 85 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant cum Operator, Junior Roustabout, Radio Assistant, Assistant Technician, and other posts which are to be filled by the skilled and talented candidates. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who want to make their career in such reputed company and are looking for the government jobs. So check out the ONGC Mumbai Notification 2017 available at its official website www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Mumbai Application Form 2017
This is to inform all the candidates who want to apply for these posts are required to fill the ONGC Western Offshore Unit Application Form 2017 before the last date of Application Form submission. The recruitment process is the online process so all the interested candidates will submit their filled application form online. The process of filling the application forms will start from 9th Feb 2017 and all the students are required to fill the forms and submit it before the last date of application form submission that is 15th March 2017. But before filling the application form, the aspirant has to check the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned below first, you can also check out from its official web portal and the mode of submission is online and the aspirants can apply for this post by the online medium on its official website.
www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Radio Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Operator, Junior Roustabout|
|Total No. of Posts||85 posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Announcement Regarding||ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Unit||Western Offshore Unit|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date for Application Form Submission||09/02/2017|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||15/03/2017|
|Date of Examination||02/04/2017|
ONGC Junior Assistant, Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 12
- Marine Radio Assistant Grade III – 16
- Assistant (Steno- English) – 01
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 01
- Junior Assistant ( Materials Management) – 01
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger – 01
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment) – 29
- Roustabout – 24
Eligibility Criteria ONGC Recruitment 2017
Qualification: 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Pay Scale: 12,000INR to 27000INR
- Written Test
- Physical Test.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category: 300INR whereas there is no fee for the candidates who belongs to the SC/ST category as well as are PWD/Ex-serviceman.
Procedure to apply for the ONGC WOU Notification 2017
If the candidate is interested in filling up the application form online then he or she has to apply for the 85 vacancies for different posts and if you are searching for the online method of applying then here you can see the steps which help you out applying for this post successfully.
- The applicant has to first visit the official web page of ONGC that is ongcindia.com.
- Then the candidate has to search for the ONGC WOU’s official recruitment notification at the home page.
- Then he or she has to carefully read all the instructions before applying for this job.
- The applicant has to click on the link “Apply for the ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017”.
- Then you have to fill the application form and have to upload the photo as well as other documents along with the application form.
- After the application form completion, the candidate has to submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Then you will find the registration details in front of you which you can either save or you can also take the print out of it.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com