Ordnance Factory Medak Group C Recruitment 2017 Apply for 133 Posts at the official website i.e. www.ofmedak.gov.in
OFMK Recruitment 2017:
The Ordnance Factory Board has released the Ordnance Factory Recruitment Notice 2017 for the candidates those who are young and are eligible and has invited the application form for the post of Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) and Labour Group C. There are 133 number of vacancies which are allotted for the post of Industrial Employees in Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK). Interested candidates need to apply online for OFMK Recruitment on or before the last date of submission of online application form that is 10th July 2017. Candidates need to refer the official notification before applying for the application process and visit the official website for it. More other info related to the Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 such as how to apply process, selection process, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, etc., are provided in the article below.
www.ofmedak.gov.in job details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Ordnance factory Board (OFB)
- Type of the Organization: Central Government
- Name of the Post: Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
- Total Number of Vacancies: 133 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with G.P Rs. 1,800/-
- Job Location: Telangana
- Official Website: www.ofmedak.gov.in
OFMK Vacancy Details:
|Examiner (Engg)||12 posts|
|Fitter Auto||05 posts|
|Fitter Electric||03 posts|
|Fitter General (Mechanical)||30 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing to apply for the application form need to have the educational qualification as mentioned below to be considered eligible for the application process:
- Class 10th or its equivalent from any authorized board.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) released by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Refer the official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing to apply must lie in between 18 years to 32 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Trade Test
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
|General/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Category Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment: Credit Card, Debit Card, and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: Challan (SBI)
Mode of Application: Interested candidates can apply for the application form through Online Mode
|Starting date for the submission of online application||19th June 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application||10th July 2017|
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ofmedak.gov.in.
- Search the official notice and then read it carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply for the application form or not and if eligible, then apply online.
- Fill all the information that are required correctly and then update the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Check the details asked in the application form carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of the online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.ofmedak.gov.in