Latest Update (26th June 2017): Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 Apply for 6948 ITI Apprentice Posts at the official website www.ofb.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- 1 Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- 2 OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.ofb.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 OFB Vacancy 2017 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- 5 OFB Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates:
- 6 How to Apply Ordnance Factory Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Great news for the candidates those who are looking for the government jobs in the Indian Ordnance Factory for 6948 number of vacancies for the posts of ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice. Applicants those who have completed ITI or class 10th education they can apply for the Indian Ordnance Factory ITI Apprentice Application form 2017 before the last date of it. There is also Non-ITI Apprentice chance for all the applicants those who are eligible and are interested. Here below, we have provided all the details related to the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply procedure. As per the official notice, the process to apply for the application form will starts on 20 January 2017 through online mode at the link provided below. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 30 January 2017, after that the link to fill the application form will expire. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2017
After the two and one-year ITI certificate, applicants have the opportunity to start one year training period for the apprentice on the salary basis. There are different government departments to give this training in India. Currently, the Indian Ordnance Factory released the notice for all the interested applicants and they can apply for the application form to allow a sheet for this post. After successfully accepting Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Application form applicants will be invited to written exam and list of selective applicants make bases on marks option in written exam. You need to give best in the exam and get the score card for selection. The exam date has not been issued yet but the declaration exam date will soon be available on it the official link. For more details related to the Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Bharti 2017 read the complete article below.
www.ofb.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- Name of Department: Indian Ordnance Factory
- Name of Posts: ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 6948 vacancies
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Location: India
- Mode to registration Application Form: Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 20 January 2017
- The Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20 February 2017
- Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
OFB Vacancy 2017 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Applicants those who are interested in the desired posts need to have 10 class school education certificates with minimum 40% marks and ITI applicants must need a certificate in ITI.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must be below 22 years and not less than 14 years to apply for the recruitment process. Age reaction for SC/ ST category applicants will be given of 05 years and OBC category applicants of 03 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 20 January 2017
- The Last Date for the Submission of online Application Form: 20 February 2017
How to Apply Ordnance Factory Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Department i.e. ofb.gov.in.
- Select the notice related to Apprentice.
- Click on new registration to apply online.
- Fill all the details carefully at the required space.
- Submit the application form before the last date of it.
- Take a print out of it to future uses of it.