OSSC junior engineer recruitment 2016, for 70 JE posts, apply online at www.odishassc.in
Odisha SSC junior engineer recruitment exam 2016:
- 1 Odisha SSC junior engineer recruitment exam 2016:
- 2 SSC Odisha junior engineer recruitment 2016 online application:
- 3 odishassc.in online registration for junior engineer:
- 4 Some important dates:
- 5 OSSC junior engineer recruitment eligibility criteria:
- 6 How to apply online for OSSC Junior Engineer jobs 2016:
- 7 SSC Odisha JE vacancies 2016 selection process:
- 8 Odisha SSC junior engineer Admit card 2016:
- 9 Official website: www.odishassc.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will conduct exam for all eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer posts in many departments through the official website of www.odishassc.in All details of Eligibility conditions, selection Process, application fee etc of this OSSC Recruitment is given below. Applicants will get OSSC JE admit card 2016 soon for written examination. Interested candidates must apply through online method as no other mode is entertained. Registration has started from 8th of August and will continue till 22nd September 2016. There are 70 posts of junior engineers for which the applicants can apply.
SSC Odisha junior engineer recruitment 2016 online application:
OSSC was established in the year 1994 by the state government of Odisha. OSSC was set up for the process of recruitment of officers at the Grade C posts in various departments. The head office is situated in Bhubaneswar. The head of the OSSC is Commissioner. OSSC makes recruitment for almost 85 different posts in many government based department in the state of Odisha.
odishassc.in online registration for junior engineer:
Name of the commission: Odisha SSC.
Name of the post applied for : Junior Engineer (JE)
Total no of post: 70
Job location: ODISHA
Application mode: Online
Application status: Already started.
Last Date of online application form: 22nd September 2016
Age limit: 18 to 32 years
Education qualification: The applicant should have completed the diploma in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical
Salary: 9,400-34,800 with grade pay of 4,200
Some important dates:
Start of registration process: 8th August 2016
Last date of online registration: 7th Sept 2016
Last day for fee payment receipt: 22nd September 2016
OSSC junior engineer recruitment eligibility criteria:
Applicants should have completed diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Agriculture engineering from any recognized university as per minimum educational prerequisite for OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. The age limit of the candidates applying for this job must be between 18 to 32 years. The selected people will be given salary from 9,300/-RS to 34,800/-RS with grade pay of 4,200/ as prescribed by the Odisha government.
How to apply online for OSSC Junior Engineer jobs 2016:
The applicants who are interested in applying for the OSSC JE jobs 2016 must check their eligibility and then they can apply for the posts easily by the online mode of application. The easy steps have been described below to help all the interested candidates apply before the deadline.
- The candidates should go to the website of the OSSC
- Then the applicant should click on the registration link
- The applicant should read all the instructions given there on the page which are required for registration.
- Then the applicant should carefully fill up the complete application form with accurate details.
- The documents required will be mentioned over there.
- The candidates should note it down
- The candidates should pay the application fee from the required mode as mentioned on the website
- The applicant should take the print out of the filled application form
After filling up the application form the candidates should start the preparation for the written test. The numbers of vacancies are very less so the competition level will be very high.
SSC Odisha JE vacancies 2016 selection process:
Applied candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks in the written test conducted by the OSSC. The candidates who will qualify the written exam are eligible for the interview. The exam will be conducted for three parts: General Awareness, Intelligence, and Engineering. The engineering subject is related as per their branches for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016.
Odisha SSC junior engineer Admit card 2016:
The applicants who will submit the application form within the stipulated time will be given the admit card. These admit card will be released only after the whole process of registration is complete. The announcement of the release of the admit card will be done from the official website of the OSSC.
Official website: www.odishassc.in