Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 186 Teache Educator & Instructor Post at online.odishassc.in :
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 for Teacher Educator & Instructor
- 1 Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 for Teacher Educator & Instructor
- 2 OSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- 3 OSSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015
- 4 OSSC Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
- 5 OSSC Recruitment Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- 6 OSSC Recruitment Salary & Application Fees
- 7 OSSC Teacher & Instructor Exam syllabus
- 8 Official Website : online.odishassc.in | www.ossc.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to announce a recruitment notice to fill various vacant posts in the department. As per the information there are total 186 vacant posts of Teacher & Instructor in different departments of OSSC. After seeing this advertisement big number of candidates wants to apply for this recruitment. Application forms are invited from the eligible candidate in prescribed format by the selection board.
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, and Bhubneswar-751054. It started functioning at Cuttack from the 19th January, 1994 with assumption of charge by Sri Sarat Chandra Mishra, IPS (Retd.) as Chairman. Later the Commission’s office was shifted to Bhubaneswar on the 12th September, 2000.
OSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Candidate willing to apply for OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2015 must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for Teacher & Instructor by filling up the application form available on the official website www.online.odishassc.in. Starting date for the registration of Application form is 03rd October Last date for the registration of Application form is 02nd November. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning instructor Recruitment.
OSSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015
- Name of the organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Teacher & Instructor
- Total Post: 186
- Job Location: Odisha
- Job Type: Government
- Application Mode: Online
- Status: started from 03rd October
- Deadline: 02nd November
- Fee: Rs.100/- for General candidate and no fees for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years
- Date of Exam: not decided
- Educational Requirement: Master’s Level with 50 % or 55 % in respective discipline and B.El.Ed/ B.Ed/ M.Ed/ PhD from a recognized university.
- Selection process: Interview
- Website: www.online.odishassc.in
OSSC Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
OSSC Educator Teacher and Instructor Recruitment 2015 is for total 186 numbers of vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Teacher in Structure Training course: 29 posts
- Educator Instructor in Science: 29 posts
- Instructor in History: 07
- Educator Instructor in Location: 07
- Educator Teacher in Economics: 07
- Educator Instructor in Government: 07
- Teacher Educator in Math: 29
- Teacher Educator in Odia: 07
- Instructor Teacher in English: 07
- Teacher in Hindi: 07
- Teacher Sanskrit: 07
- Bodily Education Instructor: 33
- Art Instructor: 10
OSSC Recruitment Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Before applying for the recruitment the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as follows. The candidate applying for the above post must have completed Master’s Level with 50 % or 55 % in respective discipline and B.El.Ed/ B.Ed/ M.Ed/ PhD from a recognized university. The age of the applying candidate must be between 21 years and 35 years. The Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates. 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities, 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities and 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
OSSC Recruitment Salary & Application Fees
The candidates will be selected for the post on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview. The candidates will be paid Rs. 9300/- to 34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month. Application fees for General Candidate is Rs.100/- and the candidate coming under Reserved category such as SC / ST / PWD are exempted for the payment of Application fees. Payment should be done through online or Offline mode using the treasury portal.
OSSC Teacher & Instructor Exam syllabus
Teacher Educator test will consist of two papers. Paper I is compulsory and it carries 200 marks while Paper II is optional and it carrying 300 marks, Total marks for the exam paper is 350. Paper I include question from General English and General Knowledge. The duration of the exam differ for both papers. OSSC Teacher Instructor exam will consist of single paper. Paper is Optional and it carrying 200 marks question from (Physical Education or Fine Arts). The time duration for the exam paper is 3 hours.