OUAT Recruitment 2017 Apply for Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology 141 posts before 16th October 2017 at www.ouat.nic.in
OUAT Recruitment 2017
The Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant professor, Farm Manager, Subject Matter Specialist, and other posts to fill the 141 vacant posts. In order to recruit candidates for the OUAT posts, the authority will conduct the written test and interview, and the performance of the candidate will help the authority in deciding about the candidate’s selection. Before applying for the OUAT jobs, you have to refer to the notification and must read the details mentioned in the notification which are available on its website www.ouat.nic.in.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Notification 2017
If you are looking for the Orissa Government jobs, then you have to check the recruitment and notification first and read all the details mentioned in the notification. According to the notification, you have to apply for the OUAT jobs. The authorities are looking for the deserving yet competitive candidates for the post of Assistant professor, Farm Manager, Subject Matter Specialist, and other posts. This is one of the best opportunities for all those candidates who want to make their career in the teaching department. The process to apply for OUAT Jobs is an offline process and the candidate can send the application form with payment receipt at its postal address.
www.ouat.nic.in Application Form 2017
|Name of the Organization||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Name of the Examination||OUAT written exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant professor, Farm Manager, Subject Matter Specialist, and other posts|
|Number of the Post||141 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||16th October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
OUAT Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Assistant Professor, the candidate must hold the Graduate, Post-graduate, and a Ph.D. degree in the related field from the well-established institute.
Krishi Vigyan Kendras posts, the candidate must have the Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. Degree in the related field which must be from the approved institute.
To know the minimum age limit for the OUAT Jobs, you have to refer to the official notification whereas you can check the maximum age limit here.
- Senior Scientist and Head Post: 45 years
- Subject Matter Specialist post: 35 years
- Programme Assistant Post: 30 years
- Farm Manager post: 30 years
Orissa OUAT Vacancy 2017
To shortlist the candidate the authority will conduct the written test and interview. As per the candidate’s performance in these two rounds will help the authority decide the selection of the candidate.
- For Senior Scientist and Head, the salary which the authority offered to its selected candidate 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the Grade Pay of 8,000INR.
- For Subject Matter Specialist, the salary of the candidate is 15,600INR to 39,100INR offered by the authorities along with 8,000INR grade pay.
- For Programme Assistant, the salary will be nearly 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with Grade pay of 4,200INR
- For Farm Manager, the salary of the candidate for this post is 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with Grade pay of 4,200INR.
Candidate must pay the application fees for the OUAT posts along with the application form before the last date of submission.
- For Assistant Professor Posts, the application fees are 700INR which the candidate must pay along with the bank charges which are of 50INR.
- For KVK Sector, the candidate has to pay the application fees of 1000INR.
- For Subject Matter Specialist post, the application fees is 700INR
- For other posts, the fees are 500INR.