Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply for Latest Indian Post Bihar Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 1471 vacancies Notification available at www.indiapost.gov.in
Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bihar Post Office Recruitment September 2017
- 3 www.indiapost.gov.in Bihar GDS Jobs 2017
- 4 Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 GDS Vacancy in Bihar 2017
- 6 Bihar Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Bihar Postal Circle Department has released the job notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak posts to fill 1471 vacancies. All the interested candidates are required to apply for this Bihar Postal Circle jobs and submit the application form before the last date of submission which you can check below. Before applying for the Bihar Post Office GDS recruitment, you must check its eligibility criteria which we have listed below. If the candidate is eligible than only fill its application form else your application form will not be accepted by the authorities. Read the notification for Gramin Dak Sevak and get the online application from its website www.indiapost.gov.in. Here in the post, you must check the details about the Application Form dates, eligibility criteria, and other details.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment September 2017
To apply for Bihar Post Office jobs, you must read the eligibility criteria for Bihar Post Office available on its notification. You must look for the advertisement and get the details from there about the Age limit and educational qualification. To apply for Bihar Post office jobs, the candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th as well as he or she must have the ITI certification which must be from the recognized authority. The authority will start accepting the application form from 20th September 2017 which will continue till 19th October 2017, in between these dates candidate must apply for the Bihar GDS jobs.
www.indiapost.gov.in Bihar GDS Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Examination||Bihar Post Office written exam|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak posts|
|Number of the Post||1471 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||20th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||19th October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have the passing certificate for Class 10th and Matriculation which must be from the recognized institute.
Candidate must also check the age limit of the candidate which must be from 18 years to 40 years of age as on 19th October 2017. The minimum age criteria for the candidate are 18 years and maximum age criteria of the candidate are 40 years.
GDS Vacancy in Bihar 2017
The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the application form which is of 100INR where the reserved category candidate who belongs to the SC/ST/PH category are not required to pay the fees.
The salary of the selected candidate for the GDS posts is of 5,200INR to 20,200INR which the candidate has to pay along with the grade pay which is of 2000INR.
The selection of the candidate will be based on written test and interview. Candidates whose score is more than the cutoff will be going to be eligible for the Interview process.
Bihar Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- To apply for the Bihar Post office, you must go to its website.
- At the main page of the website, find the link of the notification.
- Click on the link and it will open the notification page in front of you.
- Read the notification carefully and get the details about the GDS post.
- Click on the Apply Online icon, which will open the Bihar Post Office Postal Circle GDS Application form.
- Fill the details in the application form by following an easy process.
- Upload the photographs and scanned copy of the signature.
- Submit the form before the last date of submission.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in