PPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply for 600 Various Posts Available at the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016:
- 1 Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016:
- 2 PPSC Jobs 2016:
- 3 www.ppsc.gov.in job details 2016
- 4 PPSC Vacancy Details:
- 5 www.ppsc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- 6 PPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2016?
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Currently, the Punjab Public Service Commission has issued the PPSC Recruitment 2016 notice for the applicants those who are interested in having a government job in the state of Punjab. The recruitment has been released for 216 number of vacancies for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineers in different departments. Aspirants those who are willing to apply for this recruitment they may fill the PPSC SDE Jobs 2016 Application online by visiting the official website i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in. Aspirants are suggested to submit the printout of the duly filled application form to the official address on or before the last date i.e. 15th November 2016. Here below we have provided complete information and useful required links which help the applicants to apply directly for the recruitment.
PPSC Jobs 2016:
The PPSC is also called as Punjab Public Service Commission. It is a Government commission which is mainly involved in the recruitment of the applicants those who are interested and are eligible for the government departments and government offices. The office of the same is situated in the Patiala city of Punjab. The organization was formed in the year 1937 under the Indian Government Act. On the periodic basis, it issued the notice for the applicants those who are skilled and are capable and organize the examinations too. Currently, it has issued the job notice for the 216 number of vacancies for the Sub Divisional Engineers posts in the various departments. Interested candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment before the last date.
www.ppsc.gov.in job details 2016
- Name of the Department: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Total Number of vacancies: 216 posts
- Name of the posts: Various
- Last Date for submission of application form: 15th November 2016
- Official Website:ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||Name of the posts||Total number of vacancies|
|Water Supply & Sanitation||Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil)||24 posts|
|Irrigation||Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil)||145 posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineers (Mechanical)||16 posts|
|Public Works||Sub Divisional Engineers (Electrical)||02 posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil)||29 posts|
www.ppsc.gov.in eligibility criteria details:
- Education Qualification:Interested candidates must complete engineering degree from civil, Mechanical, and Electrical from any authorized University or Institute.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 37 years which will be counted as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be given to all the reserved category applicants for 5 years.
- Pay Scale: The pay scale that will be provided to the candidates will be Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- involving the grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates will be as per the norms of the government.
- Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of the candidates those who are eligible will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
PPSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|The Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||15th November 2016|
|The Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee||21st November 2016|
|Release date of Admit Card||02nd December 2016|
|Date of Examination||11th December 2016|
How to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2016?
- Applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. ppsc.gov.in
- Download the official notice and read it carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- Click on the apply online link available on the official website
- Then fill the application form as per instructions provided.
- After filling the application form, recheck the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Then, click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form and send it to the official postal address mentioned below.
Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147001