PPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 363 Inspector Cooperative Societies, Section Officer and District Sainik Welfare Officer Vacancies at www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2016
- 2 Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
- 3 ppsc.gov.in Jobs 2016
- 4 PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2016
- 5 ppsc.gov.in recruitment details 2016
- 6 Punjab PSC Eligibility Criteria Details:
- 7 How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2016?
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
Punjab PSC Notification has currently broadcasted for Inspector Cooperative Societies, Section Officer and District Sainik Welfare Officer with total 363 number of posts. Through the Punjab Public Service Commission issued the employment advertisement for Punjab PSC Jobs 2016. The candidates who prepared to participate in the recruitment have to apply through Online and Offline Mode. The last date for submission of the application form will be on 22nd August 2016. The last date to send the filled application form with attested certificates will be on 5th September 2016.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates of Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview. Here, we have given the information related to this recruitment, i.e., Number of Vacancies, Name of the posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale, etc. which is also available at the official website provided below.
ppsc.gov.in Jobs 2016
The Government of Punjab released a recruitment notification for filling up of 363 number of vacancies in the state of Punjab. The aspirants who are searching for the Punjab Government Jobs 2016, this will be the great opportunity to apply for the recruitment 2016 and refer the complete article to get all the latest details related to the Recruitment in Punjab PPSC. Recently, the applicants who are interested in participating in this recruitment drive must check the eligibility criteria details available below. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria Conditions, then follow the below-shown procedure to apply for Punjab PSC Recruitment Punjab posts.
PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2016
The candidates who are willing to take part in the process of recent jobs in Punjab PPSC Recruitment has to download the official notification for reference and instructions to apply. The aspirants should have completed their Bachelor Degree/ Matriculation/ B.Com/ M.Com/. The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 37 years according to the posts as shown below. For more details about the age limit and education, qualification refer the information provided in this article below.
ppsc.gov.in recruitment details 2016
- Name of the Commission: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Job Category: State Government jobs
- Total No. of Posts: 363 Posts
- Name of the Posts:
Inspector Cooperative Societies: 300 Posts
Section Officer: 57 Posts
District Sainik Welfare Officer: 06 Posts
- Job Location: Punjab
- Mode of Recruitment: Online and Offline
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview.
- Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Punjab PSC Eligibility Criteria Details:
- Inspector Cooperative Societies: The Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks, Passed a Computer program, Passed Matriculation exam
- Section Officer: The applicant should have M.Com in First Division (or) B. Com with (ICWA) Inter/ C.A. Inter/ C.S. Inter, Punjabi of Matriculation.
- District Sainik Welfare Officer: The person is an Ex-Indian Commissioned Officer of the rank of Colonel/ Lieutenant Colonel of the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force, (or) Ex-Emergency Commissioned Officer of any of the ranks, and is a Matriculate.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the applicants for the posts of Inspector Cooperative Societies and Section Officer is 18 years and for the posts of District Sainik Welfare Officer is 25 years. To know the details related to the maximum age limit refer the official notification available at the official website provided below.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the Official Website i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the PPSC Official Notification link provided below.
- Download the official notification link.
- Read all the information thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply online link by selecting the desired post you want to apply.
- Keep all the scanned photograph, documents, and signature copies while filling the online application form.
- Carefully fill the application form with necessary details.
- Take printouts of the filled application form.
- Attest required certificates along with the application form.
- Send this Application form and documents to below shown address.
Office of Secretary
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147001.
- The Release Date of Advertisement: 29th July 2016
- The Starting Date for Online Application Form: 29th July 2016
- The Closing Date for Online Registration: 22nd August 2016
- The Last date for Submission of Application Fee: 29th August 2016
- The final call for submitting application form with necessary certificates: 5th September 2016