Latest Update (15th September 2017): Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2017-18 has been released. Apply Online for 350 PHHC Clerk Vacancies at www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1 Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 Information about Punjab & Haryana High Court
- 3 PHHC Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 4 Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 Selection Procedure
- 8 Salary
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 PHHC Recruitment 2017 – Category-wise Vacancies
- 11 Procedure to fill up the Punjab and Haryana High Court Application Form 2017
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Like this:
- 14 Related
The Punjab & Haryana High Court has released a notification for 350 Clerk vacancies for the post of Clerk. It is a worthy opportunity for all the concerned applicants who are searching for any sort of Government jobs. Staff in Subordinates Courts (SSSC) under High Courts of Punjab & Haryana on behalf of the Districts and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab has invited the online applications from the eligible applicants.
Within this post, you are going to get all the details about the examination dates, eligibility criteria, total vacancies, selection procedure, & the process to fill the online application form for the Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017 at the official website that is www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
Information about Punjab & Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a common High Court for both the States of Punjab and Haryana and Union Territory of Chandigarh, in India. It is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of the States of Punjab and Haryana. The approved Judge strength of this High Court is 68 consisting of 38 Permanent Judges and 30 Additional Judges including Chief Justice. Currently, there are 46 Judges (including the Chief Justice) working at High Court. Since the judges transferred to other High Courts are always considered on the strength of Parent High Court, therefore, as on 28.2.2014, there are 1 CJ & 50 judges on the strength of Punjab & Haryana High Court.
PHHC Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Authority||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||The application process has begun|
|Last Date for Registration Step-1||03-10-2017|
|Last Date for Submitting Fees||04-10-2017|
|Last Date for Registration Step-2||06-10-2017|
|Last Date for Editing Applications||06-10-2017|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
The organization intends to hire determined contenders in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab through the proper recruitment process. Candidates who are interested and also meeting the eligibility criteria should not miss this chance and must apply against available vacancies. Candidates are required to scroll down the page to gather essential information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 given below:
Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Arts & Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 37 years
Rs.10300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
ST/SC/OBC/BC/ESM Candidates Application Fee – Rs. 250/-
PHC of Punjab General – Rs. 500/-
PHC of Punjab Other – 125/-
Reserved Category of other State – 1000/-
PHHC Recruitment 2017 – Category-wise Vacancies
General Category: 107 Posts
SC of Punjab: 74 Posts
BC/ OBC of Punjab: 38 Posts
PHC of Punjab: 22 Posts
Ex-Serviceman: 109 Posts
Procedure to fill up the Punjab and Haryana High Court Application Form 2017
- First of all, every single candidate must log on to highcourtchd.gov.in, which is the official website.
- Then, they have to click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab provided on the left.
- After that, on this page, you need to click on the apt recruitment notification link.
- After clicking on the link, you will get a notification which will comprise of all the details that you have to read carefully and check all the parameters for the eligibility criteria.
- In case you find yourself eligible then you may download the application form.
- After that, you have to upload the documents that are required together with the application form that is namely caste certificate (if needed), birth certificate, experience certificate, and the Fee Payment information, etc.
- Finally, you need to click on the ‘apply online’ button to complete the registration process.
Candidates who wish to gather more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018; they are suggested to visit this Official Link. And if you have any queries or doubts regarding this post then you are free to ask us in the below-given comment box, we will get back to you as soon as possible.