Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 229 Steno Grade III Posts at the official website www.sssc.gov.in
Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2017
- 1 Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2017
- 2 www.sssc.gov.in Job Details 2017
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Notification 2017
- 4 How to Apply High Court of Haryana and Punjab Stenographer Grade III jobs 2017?
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The High Court of Chandigarh has currently released the job notification as the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017. Haryana SSSC High Court has invited the online application forms for 229 number of vacancies for the posts of Steno Grade III. This is a great chance for the candidates who were looking for the job in the Chandigarh High Court Stenographer posts. Aspirant interested for the recent Chandigarh Govt Jobs can apply online for the Punjab Haryana High Court Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sssc.gov.in. Candidates are suggested to apply online for the recruitment process before the last date to apply online for these vacancies i.e. 18th April 2017.
Applicants can check other information such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. provided below. Before applying for the recruitment process, applicants are suggested to refer the official notification also.
www.sssc.gov.in Job Details 2017
|Haryana SSSC High Court Recruitment Details 2017|
|Name of the Department||High Court of Chandigarh (Punjab Haryana High Court )|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Grade III Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||229 Posts|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply online for the application form||20th March 2017|
|The last date to apply Online for the application form||18th April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Notification 2017
- Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification such as Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent from an authorized university.
- Candidates must have Knowledge in Computer operation like word processing and spreadsheets.
- Applicants have to check the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notice for the clear-cut educational qualification.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should be between 18 years and maximum age limit should vary as per the candidate’s category.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- English Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: The candidates who are interested in the released posts need to pay the application fee as per their category that is provided below.
General Category Candidates
- Male: Rs. 1000/-
- Female: Rs. 500/-
SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab: Rs. 250/-
PHC of Punjab.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM Category Candidates: Rs. 125/-
Reserved Category Candidates of other State: Rs. 1000/- as per the norms of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2017.
How to Apply High Court of Haryana and Punjab Stenographer Grade III jobs 2017?
Applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department and search for the Haryana SSSC Court Clerk Application Form 2017. Fill all the details and submit it by visiting the official website www.sssc.gov.in before the last date. One must transfer all the indispensable data by transferring new photograph, educational evidence, and other important reports.
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 20th March 2017
- The last date for registration of Step-I: 18th April 2017
- The last date for The last receipt of application fee: 20th April 2017
- The last date for registration Step II: 21st April 2017
- The last date for editing of application forms: 21st April 2017