Punjab Police SI recruitment 2016, apply for 425 posts online at www.punjabpolicerecruitment .in
Punjab police Sub-inspector recruitment 2016, application form available:
- 1 Punjab police Sub-inspector recruitment 2016, application form available:
- 2 Punjab police SI jobs 2016, apply online:
- 3 Punjab Police Sub-inspector jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
- 4 Some important dates:
- 5 Punjab police SI jobs 2016, selection process:
- 6 How to apply online for the Punjab Police SI recruitment 2016:
- 7 Official website: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Punjab police have issued the employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector at 425 posts which are vacant. The recruitment of the deserving candidates will be done by accessing them from three different stages. These are described below. There are 425 posts which are to be filled. The application forms are available online and the candidates are requested to apply by the online mode as no other mode of application will be entertained. The details of the Punjab police Si jobs 2016 are given here in this article. The official website is also given for the applicants to check the other details.
Punjab police SI jobs 2016, apply online:
The recruitment of the Si will be done for both Male and Female employees. The selection criteria is given below, the candidates are requested to apply before the last date which is 29th Sept 2016. The applicants should fill up the registration form as early as they can to be on a safer side. They can start the preparation for the written exam also. The candidates will have to work hard to get through the selection process.
Punjab Police Sub-inspector jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
Name of the post: Sub-inspector
Total no of post: 425
Some of the basic eligibility criteria are given below and the candidates can go through the official website of the Punjab Police for the details.
Nationality: The candidates should be an Indian national.
The applicants should be a graduate and the candidates should have studied Punjabi as a language at matriculation level.
The minimum age should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 28 years. The applicants can check the official website for the age relaxation for the different category of candidates.
Some important dates:
Starting date of registration: 1st Sept 2016
Last date of form submission: 21th Sept 2016
All the candidates are advised to fill up the form completely and submit the application form in advance to avoid last minute problems.
Punjab police SI jobs 2016, selection process:
The process of selection of the SI is a tough one. It consists of 3 stages.
- Physical trials:
It consist of Physical measurement test and the physical screening test and the substance abuse test ( drug addiction test).
- Written test:
The written exam will be conducted for the maximum of 100 marks. The applicants should prepare well for the written test. The date will be released later. The applicants will get the admit card to appear for the written test for the SI.
- Personal interview:
The candidates will have to appear for the interview after the selection in the first two rounds. The list of the selected candidates will be uploaded on the web portal of the Punjab Police. The candidates can check the official website given at the end of the article.
How to apply online for the Punjab Police SI recruitment 2016:
- The application form can be filled by the online mode and the steps to fill up the form are given here.
- The applicant should go to the official website of the Punjab police
- The applicant should click on the application form
- The instructions to fill up the form should be read carefully
- The application form should be filled as the instructed
- Submit the duly filled application form
- Take out the printout of the application form for future use.