The recruitment and assessment centre, DRDO (RAC) Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 233 Vacancies available at the official website www.rac.gov.in
RAC Recruitment 2016
- 1 RAC Recruitment 2016
- 2 Vacancies in RAC recruitments for scientists/engineers 2016:
- 3 RAC Vacancies 2016 Details:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for RAC Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- 5 Steps To Apply Online Application:
- 6 Important dates to remember:
- 7 Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The recruitment and assessment centre, DRDO (RAC) has recently published the notice regarding the 233 vacancies for the post of scientists and engineers in various sections of DRDO. Most recent information regarding the recruitment procedure has been provided on this site. With the help of our site candidates can get all the information which is required to fill in the application forms for these posts. The aspiring applicants can apply for RAC jobs before 10th of August 2016 for these vacancies.
Vacancies in RAC recruitments for scientists/engineers 2016:
The Defense Research and Development organisation was established in 1958.RAC department of the Department of Research and Development (DRDO), which comes under the ministry of defence in India, have published the notifications for 233 vacancies for scientists and engineers. Those applicants who aspire to the government job and have the required qualification should apply for such vacancies. DRDO gives a fair chance to all the candidates to have a very exciting job with real challenges in the field of research and development. Candidates will get the information about the jobs by RAC for the year 2016 for different positions of scientists and engineers in RAC department from the website given here: www.rac.gov.in
RAC Vacancies 2016 Details:
There are total 233 vacant posts for the scientists and engineer position. The detailed description is given below.
Name of the Organization: Recruitment and Assessment Center
Name of the post: Scientist/Engineer “B.”
Total no. of Vacancies: 233 posts
Name of the Posts: There are in all 233 posts for the scientists/engineer grade “B”.
- Aeronautical Engineer: 6+ one post
- Computer engineer: 4 6 +1 posts
- Electronics and communication: 67 +5 posts
- Physics: 8 posts
- Mechanical: 44+4
Eligibility Criteria for RAC Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2016:
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess the following educational qualifications to apply for the positions in RAC.
- For the post in physics stream, the applicant must be a post graduate in physics
- For the rest of the other streams, the candidate must be graduate (B.E. or B. Tech) or post graduate in the respective field with a good score.
- For all the posts the age limit should not exceed 28 years, and that means that on 10th of August the candidate‘s age should not be more than 28 years for all the vacancies.
- Age relaxation of 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST categories.
- Candidates will be selected for next round by marks obtained in the graduation degree by the applicant and also on the GATE score of the candidates.
- Both the marks will be taken into consideration while short listing the candidates for the various vacancies.
Application Fees: Candidates will have to pay fees of RS 100/ by credit card or debit card or by net banking.
The process to Apply: Candidates can apply online from the website of RAC by paying the fee of Rs 100/ for the candidates belonging to the general and OBS categories and there is no fee payable by the applicants of other classes.
Steps To Apply Online Application:
- Log in to the official website of RAC www.rac.gov.in
- Click on the career option.
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Take out the print out of the form for future use if it is required.
Important dates to remember:
- Date of online submission starts from: 20/07/2016
- Last date for submission of online forms: 10/08/2016
Login to our website for the latest information regarding RAC selection, recruitment, admit card, results. Wishing all the candidates best of luck.